Early April TA; Clothes?

I’d pack a hooded waterproof jacket, hat & gloves & at least a pair of silk long Johns. I’d maybe put a pair of shirts &tshirt. Definitely some yoga pants & a sweater 

1 hour ago, saltshell said:

Early April 14 day TA. Eastern GB, W. France. Should I pack light woolens, sweaters etc?

We did a TA on Zuiderdam in 2019 in late April-to-May; FLL-Copenhagen. I took mostly non-wintery synthetic tops (layers), silk longie bottoms, and a fairly heavy wool cardigan for each of us. However, coming from Southern California at the time, we didn't really own any light woolens! I did have SmartWool socks and brought them. And hats. And we each had waterproof(ed) shoes and a leather jacket. 

BTW, Holland America has VERY good laundry service. They will follow special care, even air-dry! By-the-bag is most economical, at $35 per nice-sized stuffable cloth bag, no limits to type of clothing in the bag.

• Like 1

In a nutshell yes, April in northern europe can be chilly, pack with layers, some days you can get a suntan and be in a t-shirt other days you might need t-shirt, sweater and waterproof. I'd defo pack a compact umbrella and some waterproof footwear. The Atlantic can also be rough and cool too depending on the route you are taking so again go for the layered look hth