TxTeach79's Norwegian Sun Spring Break Shorty LIVE - 3/13/24

A tremendously fun Live!! You sure fit a lot into a small amount of time...

Great pics and commentary...two thumbs up!  (yeah, I'm dating myself there...)

And I admire your stamina...lol...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 3/14/2024 at 2:14 PM, TxTeach79 said:

Rum punches from I Putu 🇮🇩, Bliss

IMG_6904.thumb.jpeg.40d069572e7280dc9a5131451274a50b.jpeg

I’m on the bliss and have not had  ONE rum punch - these look amazing!  I’m on a mission…

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, L1211 said:

I’m on the bliss and have not had  ONE rum punch - these look amazing!  I’m on a mission…

hey!! I’ve got your LIVE pinned to read when I get back!!!! Get one, they’re tasty! Fruity vacation candy for the soul

• Haha 5

When I sailed NCL I don't think I was aware you could get 2 drinks at a time. Certainly no one ever poured me 2🧐.

I'm May I'm getting my 2 drinks at a time. Yes I can barely finish 1 but it's the principle of the matter lol.

• Haha 13

5 minutes ago, LatinaInTexas said:

When I sailed NCL I don't think I was aware you could get 2 drinks at a time. Certainly no one ever poured me 2🧐.

I'm May I'm getting my 2 drinks at a time. Yes I can barely finish 1 but it's the principle of the matter lol.

At first I asked for it. Then they just started doing it. The bars are pretty slammed and there’s a wait most of the time, so it just makes sense 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

This is the only cabin I’ve seen with forbidden door decorations, but they haven’t had to take them down. And it’s a very public visible spot open to the stairwell 

IMG_7396.thumb.jpeg.54e20b523fd1f45ef09560484c7ad7a2.jpeg

• Like 4

@TxTeach79....following another live that ended today and she is cruising with her mom.  On their drive home from Florida to NC they were in an accident.  No injuries but vehicle is not drive able, looks like she was rear ended and car is I am guessing totaled so please have a toast to  her and her mom.

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

This is the only cabin I’ve seen with forbidden door decorations, but they haven’t had to take them down. And it’s a very public visible spot open to the stairwell 

IMG_7396.thumb.jpeg.54e20b523fd1f45ef09560484c7ad7a2.jpeg

OK I missed the posting of the door decoration rules.  Does NCL not allow door decorating?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hogladyrider said:

@TxTeach79....following another live that ended today and she is cruising with her mom.  On their drive home from Florida to NC they were in an accident.  No injuries but vehicle is not drive able, looks like she was rear ended and car is I am guessing totaled so please have a toast to  her and her mom.

oh bummer! Hope insurance comes through and they get a shiny new ride. Just glad everyone is ok! This round is for them 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TxTeach79 said:

Bartender at spinnaker just told two ladies that an espresso martini is an upcharge and not included with FAS. Gonna need to prep @HelloItsMeB for the Pearl this summer

the good news is he just got creative and made them “something with espresso” that counted under the package and seems to have made them very happy 

• Like 8