Drink package upgrade Sale?

PatandStu

7 minutes ago, PatandStu said:

The current sale is 25% off to upgrade from classic to premium drink package.  Will the deal get any better? We’re looking at martinis! 

Buy it now, and if it goes lower, cancel what you have and re-buy at the lower price.  

• Like 1

We upgraded to premium during a 50% off sale . Think 50% off is as low as they go.  They can have random sales for specific cruises so you need to keep a frequent eye out.  As Liao mentioned, buy now, cancel then buy at the lower price if you see a better sale later on.

• Like 2

Thanks. I thought I’d seen a deal on our last cruise, which we didn’t take advantage of, and regretted. 
I will purchase now & pray for a 50% off. I do check regularly so will hopefully catch a great sale. 
My travelling companions (daughter & daughter-in-law) love their fancy drinks. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PatandStu said:

Thanks. I thought I’d seen a deal on our last cruise, which we didn’t take advantage of, and regretted. 
I will purchase now & pray for a 50% off. I do check regularly so will hopefully catch a great sale. 

Good luck and enjoy your cruise!  I don't know when you are boarding but if later this year, check 4th of July, they often run a promo then and again in Nov/Black Friday.

• Like 2

I booked the upgrade premium pkg at $11 pp per day plus 20%. Today it's $2 pp per day plus Gratuities so an extra almost $35 for 2 people for the week.

• Like 1

On 3/12/2024 at 4:44 PM, PatandStu said:

I can't help you with your pricing question, but I'll recommend your daughter & DIL try the Cherry Lane at the martini bar. It was my favorite on the Summit last year!

10 hours ago, cheeseheads4ever said:

So if you have a cruise booked you check in plan my cruise (app) and if you don’t do you just go to Celebrity site after signing in?

Just making sure I’m not missing something…

I check my app daily as I have a November cruise.  Then if I find a good deal I go online to book it.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cheeseheads4ever said:

I’ve been checking but am stuck in the 15% off Elite status forever. Thought I was missing something.

That doesn't sound right, over the past 3 months mine has changed from 20 to 25% then back to 20.  You might want to refresh your app or phone.

As others have said, just keep periodically checking to see if there’s a flash sale.  In late June 2023, we booked a 12 night September 2024 Ascent Med cruise.  We had the Classic beverage package as a perk.  In early August 2023, there was a sale to upgrade to the Premium package for $9.99 per person per day plus the 20% gratuities.  We thought that was a great price for the upgrade.  We took advantage of this sale and used some of our shipboard credit to pay for it.  Then, in late October 2023, we saw another flash sale on Celebrity’s website for an even better price of $6.99 per person per day plus the 20% gratuities.  We jumped on this sale since we never thought it would go that low.  We just canceled our earlier order at the $9.99 price and then booked the $6.99 price again using some of our shipboard credit.  With the gratuities added in, the total upgrade cost for the two of us for 12 days is $201.12.  We feel this is a terrific deal.

John

On 3/11/2024 at 7:39 PM, kiwichick62 said:

We upgraded to premium during a 50% off sale . Think 50% off is as low as they go.  They can have random sales for specific cruises so you need to keep a frequent eye out.  As Liao mentioned, buy now, cancel then buy at the lower price if you see a better sale later on.

Since I’m a newbie - how do you cancel the purchase of a drink package then rebuy ?  Payment is made upfront 

maybe I’m missing something 

25 minutes ago, IDAD said:

Since I’m a newbie - how do you cancel the purchase of a drink package then rebuy ?  Payment is made upfront 

maybe I’m missing something 

Did you get the drink package with your reservation as part of All Included or did you purchase the drink package separately and have a room only rate.  If you purchased it after booking the cruise reservation its in your planner and just go to order history and you can cxl it there.  .  

For the past few weeks, there have been reports of Premium Package upgrade discounts on CC. My European cruise has failed to show any of them.  I can only receive the standard $13.99 pre-cruise upgrade per day. I check both the app and I log in on my computer and get the same result. It seems some cruises - like mine- are excluded. Why would this be? 

1 hour ago, bikerunner said:

Thank you 

we purchased cruise only while onboard from a previous cruise.  Didn’t get any drink package so waiting to see any promotions 

must both my husband and I purchase a drink package?  Since my husband doesn’t drink he  didn’t really benefit from the classic beverage package.  

Similar question in earlier post from someone who wants to purchase only one  drink package 

I wasn’t fast enough to grab the 25%off; today it’s only 5%.  I’ll just keep checking regularly till I see a 50%.  Can I use my obc to pay for it? The obc is from a cruise next coupon i used that gave me a $100 obc. 

2 minutes ago, PatandStu said:

I wasn’t fast enough to grab the 25%off; today it’s only 5%.  I’ll just keep checking regularly till I see a 50%.  Can I use my obc to pay for it? The obc is from a cruise next coupon i used that gave me a $100 obc. 

If the OBC is already in your account on the CP, you sure can use to make purchases.

8 minutes ago, PatandStu said:

When is your cruise ? 
In May , for Memorial Day 

July would be the July 4 th 

than Black Friday 

these would the big sale