Navigator - more than one cruise booked

Hopefully someone will be able to help out as the issue is probably a user error.

We have 2 cruises booked - November this year & February next year - but it is only the first one which appears on the app with itinerary & we can book excursions etc. Do we have to wait until the first cruise has passed before the second appears?

TIA

No user error. Navigator only shows the upcoming cruise. If you want to book excursions, specialty dining or spa services for your Feb cruise, you can use the website Hollandamerica.com, log in and choose which cruise to manage. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, yerdua said:

No user error. Navigator only shows the upcoming cruise. If you want to book excursions, specialty dining or spa services for your Feb cruise, you can use the website Hollandamerica.com, log in and choose which cruise to manage. 

Cheers, thanks. I thought that might be the case.

• Like 1

Generally speaking, I believe the Navigator is meant to mainly be used on board.  It’s not at 100% until you are on the ship.  Post cruise, it is fine for statements.  Pre-cruise the website is better IMO to use for booking - especially if you have several cruises booked.  At least, that has been my experience.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, kazu said:

Generally speaking, I believe the Navigator is meant to mainly be used on board.  It’s not at 100% until you are on the ship.  Post cruise, it is fine for statements.  Pre-cruise the website is better IMO to use for booking - especially if you have several cruises booked.  At least, that has been my experience.

Exactly my experience.

• Like 1

Pre-Cruise, you can see the actual MDR and Lido menus for the current day on your ship.  For those of us with serious, Type-A, planning personalities, this is great.

For instance:  We booked Marimoto for the day we're in Bonaire.  The Opera Cake is on the dessert menu on the regular dinner. People say it's delicious. That means we have to split a piece in the Lido around 5 PM.

Without the amazing technology of the Navigator app, we would totally miss out on an extra half a dessert. Needless to say, our vacation would have been ruined.

• Like 3
  • Haha 7

Hi, we are cruising on March 23rd.  How do you see the actual menus pre-cruise?  I keep trying and only see a sample menu for the dining room or Lido.  I’d really appreciate any help anyone could give me.  Thanks so much.

3 hours ago, sevigny said:

How do you see the actual menus pre-cruise?  I keep trying and only see a sample menu for the dining room or Lido.

You should be seeing, not "sample menu", but the actual menus being served to current pax. You can't see menus in the future, not until you are on board.

13 hours ago, sevigny said:

Hi, we are cruising on March 23rd.  How do you see the actual menus pre-cruise?  I keep trying and only see a sample menu for the dining room or Lido.  I’d really appreciate any help anyone could give me.  Thanks so much.

A sample menu usually only shows if you are not logged in to Navigator.

Are you logged in and does Navigator recognise your booking?  (Quickest way to confirm is on Navigator home page it will say "Your journey starts in xx days yy hours and xx minutes")  If you are not seeing that then you need to log in.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1