Questions for Luxury CEOs?

CCAubs

Hi there!

The annual Seatrade Cruise Global conference is coming up in a few weeks, where representatives from the global cruise industry descend on Miami for a week filled with cruise discussions, panels, programming & more.

This year, the Luxury Cruise Line CEO panel is inviting Cruise Critic members to submit questions to be considered for the conversation. CEOs will be on-hand from Silversea, Regent, Ponant, Seabourn & Ritz-Carlton.

To help develop the panel, we'd love to hear from you

What questions do you have for the luxury line CEOs? Whether you have questions around itineraries, onboard experience, amenities, or more --
we're eager to hear them.

Please share below to have your question(s) considered for the panel!

Thanks!

Aubrey

Cruise Critic

Assoc. Director, Marketing Communications

• LauraS pinned this topic
4 hours ago, Texas Tillie said:

Wonder what we are to take from Crystal not participating?

or Explora or Scenic - I think there’s a finite space on the stage/panel and therefore not every luxury line will be represented - I wouldn’t read anything into the absence of one line or another 

My questions to them are what is there view on the capacity coming into the luxury market? Where do they expect to get the additional guests to fill the ships? What trend do they see in the luxury market eg increased/decreased per diems, inclusions/exclusions?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Stickman1990 said:

or Explora or Scenic - I think there’s a finite space on the stage/panel and therefore not every luxury line will be represented - I wouldn’t read anything into the absence of one line or another 

My questions to them are what is there view on the capacity coming into the luxury market? Where do they expect to get the additional guests to fill the ships? What trend do they see in the luxury market eg increased/decreased per diems, inclusions/exclusions?

Great questions, @Stickman1990! Thanks for submitting! 

• Thanks 1

On 3/28/2024 at 9:09 PM, toseaornottosea said:

When can we expect staffing levels and quality to return to pre-pandemic levels?

Added to that .... do they honestly think that many many customers across the 'luxury' lines have not noticed a massive drop in quality coupled with an increase in prices🙂

• Like 2

• CCAubs locked this topic