Labadee fallout

Bad enough they have rerouted our 5/15 Symphony cruise  to Nassau but they changed our stop at Coco Cay from 5/19 to 5/20. Since Wonder has been scheduled for a 5/20 Coco cay port stop from the get go does anyone have any experience with how they would  handle Symphony's cabana, day bed  and excursion reservations? At this late date I would guess Wonder has gobbeled up all the spots.

4 minutes ago, turtle1947 said:

Bad enough they have rerouted our 5/15 Symphony cruise  to Nassau but they changed our stop at Coco Cay from 5/19 to 5/20. Since Wonder has been scheduled for a 5/20 Coco cay port stop from the get go does anyone have any experience with how they would  handle Symphony's cabana, day bed  and excursion reservations? At this late date I would guess Wonder has gobbeled up all the spots.

I think you have your answer ... If there is anything Wonder hasn't "gobbled" , you can take a crack at it. I'm betting they will not be giving friend and family discounts

GL

44 minutes ago, turtle1947 said:

First come first serve once the re-route gets into the system and you have the correct days in Cruise Planner. 

We had a reroute last year on Mariner and ended up having changed to coco cay last minute while Harmony was going to be there. Pretty much everything was sold out cabana/water park wise. But luckily Mariner got there 2 hours before Harmony so we were able to get off the ship quick and get our beach chairs. 

• Like 1

Sounds like this part of their email regarding the changes is just a bunch of baloney then 

Our Shore Excursions team will automatically reschedule any pre-paid Royal Caribbean International shore excursions affected by these changes." 

18 minutes ago, turtle1947 said:

Sounds like this part of their email regarding the changes is just a bunch of baloney then 

Our Shore Excursions team will automatically reschedule any pre-paid Royal Caribbean International shore excursions affected by these changes." 

Are cabanas and day beds considered shore excursions also? Thanks!

13 hours ago, blueslily said:

Are cabanas and day beds considered shore excursions also? Thanks!

Yes, they are all booked through Shore Excursions