New Princess App - How to tell

I tried to find the answer, but not able to find.  with the new Princess app for your phone, how do you tell if you are in the Green Land or the Blue Lane.  On the old app, it spelled it out.  I get a ready to go, but how do I know for which lane?

Thank you for any response.  

6 minutes ago, CruiseNut24 said:

I tried to find the answer, but not able to find.  with the new Princess app for your phone, how do you tell if you are in the Green Land or the Blue Lane.  On the old app, it spelled it out.  I get a ready to go, but how do I know for which lane?

If you are getting a medallion shipped to you then green otherwise blue. Blue just means you are picking up the medallion 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think you are also in the blue lane if you don't have all of your information on file.  In my case my credit card.   Its expiration date is before our next cruise so I can't enter that information until I get the new card.  Hence we are in the blue lane.   Medallion is ordered btw.

2 minutes ago, rjack22 said:

I think you are also in the blue lane if you don't have all of your information on file.  In my case my credit card.   Its expiration date is before our next cruise so I can't enter that information until I get the new card.  Hence we are in the blue lane.   Medallion is ordered btw.

We nearly had that issue so I called our card company a month or so ago and they issued new cards early.  Blue line moves pretty fast from what I have seen in the past.  Happy Sailing!

20 minutes ago, CruiseNut24 said:

Others have posted why you may be in the blue lane.

The new App (the only one now), may show up on your phone from 11 days-3 days before sailing, the QR code (which you don’t need) and above the QR code it says Green or Blue Lane.  Also shows your checkin window, which is anytime during that window, whatever is good for you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CruiseNut24 said:

Is this what you're asking? On my app on the first page when I open it up, it shows 'Checked In' and a green check mark. That means you're all good and green lane.

Screenshot_20240331_114748_Princess.jpg

Posted (edited)

Within about 2 weeks before sailing this is displayed & when clicking on the boarding pass option will see the things PacnGoNow described which includes the lane assigned.

IMG_8525.jpeg

Edited by Astro Flyer

11 minutes ago, Paula_MacFan said:

Is this what you're asking? On my app on the first page when I open it up, it shows 'Checked In' and a green check mark. That means you're all good and green lane.

Screenshot_20240331_114748_Princess.jpg

You get the green check mark whether you order the medallion or not. So if I choose not to have the medallion shipped and show up in the green line how do I get the medallion 

When the agent checks your paperwork they go to a big set of envelopes on a counter, just like they used to do with cruise cards.  Half the time they have a runner do it while they are checking your passports.

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, FoxyGal8 said:

Is anyone playing left, right, center or slot pull on the Crown May 26? please let me know

Thanks

JOY

joylabee@hotmail.com

It doesn't look like it.  No one has set up an official meet up but there might be an informal one per a FB post "5/27 2 PM Wheelhouse bar to meet" not sure if that was what the person meant though.