New to Celebrity, questions about Reflection and the Aqua Class

We have been on Carnival, Princess and HA.  Looking to book on Celebrity Reflection for a short cruise out of Fort Lauderdale.  We would like a balcony and Aqua Class is at a good price and I like the option of amenities that come with it.  Wondering if all the Aqua Class rooms are on the same floor?  If I went with a guaranteed AC wondering if it will be worth saving the couple hundred dollars?  Can you see the menus daily before you go to the dining room, hoping my DH will be ok with the Blu menu, so we could compare with the MDR. On Princess we were able to view our selections for dinner on the tv daily which was very helpful.  Can we both take a bottle of wine on board at embarkation as with the other lines?  Can I order a bottle of wine at dinner and it can be kept for me for the following night?  With being a couple and not having company with us is there the option to dine with others on this Cruise line?

We really enjoy meeting other people at dinner.  Is the entertainment at 2 separate times during the evening to allow for everyone to see?  Anyone who has been on the other lines and wants to give us a comparison with Celebrity feel free. My favorite cruises so far have been on princess.

4 minutes ago, DJluv2cruise said:

We have been on Carnival, Princess and HA.  Looking to book on Celebrity Reflection for a short cruise out of Fort Lauderdale.  We would like a balcony and Aqua Class is at a good price and I like the option of amenities that come with it.  Wondering if all the Aqua Class rooms are on the same floor?  If I went with a guaranteed AC wondering if it will be worth saving the couple hundred dollars?  Can you see the menus daily before you go to the dining room, hoping my DH will be ok with the Blu menu, so we could compare with the MDR. On Princess we were able to view our selections for dinner on the tv daily which was very helpful.  Can we both take a bottle of wine on board at embarkation as with the other lines?  Can I order a bottle of wine at dinner and it can be kept for me for the following night?  With being a couple and not having company with us is there the option to dine with others on this Cruise line?

We really enjoy meeting other people at dinner.  Is the entertainment at 2 separate times during the evening to allow for everyone to see?  Anyone who has been on the other lines and wants to give us a comparison with Celebrity feel free. My favorite cruises so far have been on princess.

I would pick my own room as some of the cabins are not desirable.  Not thrilled with window washing equipment blocking my view, fitness center above me, etc.  Aqua class rooms  are on Deck 11.

You can each bring a bottle of wine aboard and if you purchase one, they will hold it for you for another meal.

The menus are posted each morning and you can decide where to have dinner. As the tables are very close together on the Reflection, you will have the opportunity to meet others. They are about 12 inches apart.  Entertainments does occur at two separate times in the Theater.

12 minutes ago, DJluv2cruise said:

Wondering if all the Aqua Class rooms are on the same floor? Yes

If I went with a guaranteed AC wondering if it will be worth saving the couple hundred dollars?  Maybe. Some aqua class staterooms are under the fitness center or pool deck and are sometimes noisy.

Can you see the menus daily before you go to the dining room. They are in the Celebrity app and most accurate close to the cruise. Menus do change.

hoping my DH will be ok with the Blu menu, so we could compare with the MDR. I think you can still order from the MDR menu in Blu. Someone else needs to verify. 

Can we both take a bottle of wine on board at embarkation as with the other lines?  Can I order a bottle of wine at dinner and it can be kept for me for the following night?  Yes and Yes. 

With being a couple and not having company with us is there the option to dine with others on this Cruise line? Tables are close together and you will have the opportunity to chat.

We really enjoy meeting other people at dinner.  Is the entertainment at 2 separate times during the evening to allow for everyone to see? Yes

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, keesar said:

I would pick my own room as some of the cabins are not desirable.  Not thrilled with window washing equipment blocking my view, fitness center above me, etc.  Aqua class rooms  are on Deck 11.

You can each bring a bottle of wine aboard and if you purchase one, they will hold it for you for another meal.

The menus are posted each morning and you can decide where to have dinner. As the tables are very close together on the Reflection, you will have the opportunity to meet others. They are about 12 inches apart.  Entertainments does occur at two separate times in the Theater.

Thank you for the quick response.

Regarding the tables close together: the people at the other tables may not want to chat. 😉 Try to read the vibe before pretending y'all are at the same table on purpose.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, hrhdhd said:

Regarding the tables close together: the people at the other tables may not want to chat. 😉 Try to read the vibe before pretending y'all are at the same table on purpose.

Yes, this is the reason i asked about sharing tables as it is nice to sit with people who want to talk to others, we always enjoy this on trips by ourselves.

• Like 1

Hope you enjoy Celebrity.  We love Blu.  Often when people want to eat together, they push two tables together.  There are also bigger tables in Blu than two tops.

Bon voyage!

• Thanks 1

We did an AQ room this past January on Silhouette and loved it. I believe we were in room 1642, very quiet and just a short walk to the pool area. The room was a basic balcony room, the big enjoyment for us was Blu.

• Thanks 1

20240224_180631.thumb.jpg.927162038b4c64ab23b9703bee64be1b.jpgWe spent 3 weeks in Aqua class on the Reflection in February.  You can order from the Main Dining menu if you prefer that. We sat next to a couple who ordered one entree from Blu and one from the dining room each night. In our experience most people at the two tops enjoy chatting during dinner. In fact, here's a picture of our row of tables. Every night we all sat in the same row but next to different people depending on when you arrived. We had such a good time at dinner.

57 minutes ago, I'llGoAnywhere said:

20240224_180631.thumb.jpg.927162038b4c64ab23b9703bee64be1b.jpgWe spent 3 weeks in Aqua class on the Reflection in February.  You can order from the Main Dining menu if you prefer that. We sat next to a couple who ordered one entree from Blu and one from the dining room each night. In our experience most people at the two tops enjoy chatting during dinner. In fact, here's a picture of our row of tables. Every night we all sat in the same row but next to different people depending on when you arrived. We had such a good time at dinner.

That's great thank you for that, looking forward to it!

• Like 1