Transfers to Civitavecchia from Trastevere Rome suggestions

Scoup

another vote for romecabs.com  They are great, airport to city to port, even for some post cruise sightseeing.  Do check out your roll call to see if you can make up your own small group trip from the city to the port to save some $$$.  Rome Cabs does do multi stop pickups in the city for a small fee.

12 hours ago, Scoup said:

Need suggestions for transfer from our hotel in Trastevere to Civitavecchia cruiseship port please 

In case public transportation is an option for you: There is a train station right in Trastevere, where you can get a train directly to Civitavecchia. Very easy.

There you can continue by taxi or shuttle/bus.

43 minutes ago, carlmm said:

In case public transportation is an option for you: There is a train station right in Trastevere, where you can get a train directly to Civitavecchia. Very easy.

There you can continue by taxi or shuttle/bus.

The FL5 regional train will take you from Rome Trastevere Station to Civitavvechia station in less than an hour. Tickets are €4.60 one way. From there, you can take a paid shuttle (€6) which leaves outside Civitavvechia directly to the cruise terminal or walk a little bit and take the free port shuttle. I was last there in Oct 2023 and I was surprised with how many people walked from Civitavvechia station all the way to the cruise port gates with their luggage! 

It's obviously not as easy as a door-to-door taxi from the hotel but it's budget friendly! If you're interested to know the difference between the paid and free port shuttle, I have more info on my blog post below.

https://diycruiseports.com/embarkation/get-from-rome-airport-to-cruise-port

Have a wonderful cruise!