Cream Cheese Danishes

Hello

Haven't sailed on Carnival since 2019 and due to sail in the Venezia next month and wondering if Carnival still serve cream cheese Danishes at breakfast.

They aren't a thing where I am from and we love it to have them when we can get them.

Thanks

I don't recall cream cheese danishes because I surely would have gotten one.  Did you have them in the MDR?  They have a vanilla custard Danish on the buffet which are pretty tasty if you get them fresh.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Butterbean1000 said:

I don't recall cream cheese danishes because I surely would have gotten one.  Did you have them in the MDR?  They have a vanilla custard Danish on the buffet which are pretty tasty if you get them fresh.

I had them in the main dinning room at breakfast times whilst on the Breeze 

• Like 1

I remember a pastry basket either being served by waitstaff or set on the table in the MDR B.C. (before Covid) but I haven't seen the basket since the Restart.  The cream cheese danish were delish!

1 hour ago, ninjacat123 said:

I remember a pastry basket either being served by waitstaff or set on the table in the MDR B.C. (before Covid) but I haven't seen the basket since the Restart.  The cream cheese danish were delish!

Yes they served them in the pastry basket but we used to ask if we could just get the cream cheese ones and they often brought us a plate of them.

• Like 1

They'll come around with the pastry basket and offer you a pastry or two, but they no longer drop off a basket full of assorted pastries by default. If they still serve the cream cheese flavor, you can just ask for it then!

• Like 1

The cream cheese danish in the MDR is way different than any of them on the Lido. When I ordered it, I thought I was getting one like the vanilla custard one from the Lido and nope! I've also seen a pic of the apple danish from the MDR, it looks the same as cream cheese one. I liked them so much, I went back another day just to order the danish for a mid-morning snack.

There's no pastry basket, but they are listed on the menu to order - at least for sea day brunch they are. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

They had cheese danishes on Horizon this month.  At lido buffet, on the "continental breakfast" area.  I didn't try one, so I don't know if it was cream cheese.  They also had apple and one that had red in it (maybe cherry).  I have pictures but no names.

Edited by dlphn501
Hit submit too soon.
  • Like 1

Lachelli, I just seen your  posting, and I have no clue when you were to cruise on the Carnival Venezia, but it caught my attention. If you did this within the past year, would you mind giving me your feedback on this ship, as I'm thinking we might do this ship next year.