Saint Greg's Carnival Horizon ABC - Live - April 27, 2024

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, cellfree said:

Hey @ninjacat123great minds, along with @Saint Greg, Lou and I are doing it in September. And it does have an Alchemy Bar for you.

Yay Alchemy Bar!! Craig and I will be in a Havana Cabana so we will be hitting the Havana bar as well😁👍

Edited by ninjacat123
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)

Would love those flight prices. Just booked American Airlines for $1990 Vancouver to Fort Lauderdale return for 2.Then there is the pre & post hotel before we even talk about the cruise costs.

Absolutely loved Aruba (beach by bus no problem)& Bonaire (snorkel was so awesome).

Did a walk about in Curacao, found it meh.

I am very interested in what you see & do as we may be going back with some friends.

Had the cabana cabin and enjoyed it & the patio. Did find the pool, hot tubs & loungers crowded with the same type of cruisers as the main pool areas have, towel saving at 6AM.  Also note they change the pool water a lot, so first day cold,  middle of cruise cold, and last day cold.

Edited by eltigre
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, eltigre said:

Would love those flight prices. Just booked American Airlines for $1990 Vancouver to Fort Lauderdale return for 2.Then there is the pre & post hotel before we even talk about the cruise costs.

Absolutely loved Aruba (beach by bus no problem)& Bonaire (snorkel was so awesome).

Did a walk about in Curacao, found it meh.

I am very interested in what you see & do as we may be going back with some friends.

Had the cabana cabin and enjoyed it & the patio. Did find the pool, hot tubs & loungers crowded with the same type of cruisers as the main pool areas have, towel saving at 6AM.  Also note they change the pool water a lot, so first day cold,  middle of cruise cold, and last day cold.

Oh don’t worry Vancouver sucks for everyone. I’m going back to Alaska this summer and yeah…to get back at a decent hour…by decent I mean before midnight, currently looking at $1,100 on the return trip. Hopefully that goes down.

• Like 3

Good morning from the DFW remote parking lot. 3:07am local. 4:07am ship time. I paid $54.50 to park here for 9 days. I changed the plate on the reservation yesterday.

IMG_6960.thumb.jpeg.de6bf94637dc2a336b88a1c2649c272a.jpeg

I like to park away from everyone. That will do.

IMG_6963.thumb.jpeg.4a0ae5eed9096a1b5f2b244d04a61060.jpeg

• Like 11
  • Haha 8

I just missed the shuttle. It was literally less than a minute for the next one. But we sat there for about 5 minutes.

IMG_6964.thumb.jpeg.84da2bb5121020296fd2de8c9b346856.jpegIMG_6965.thumb.jpeg.5c7bf3c722d1cdc87b4e120f8afcec91.jpeg

IMG_6966.thumb.jpeg.2cbed76ae233eb52d611ca1bcf8ed003.jpeg

IMG_6967.thumb.jpeg.b4fed0b61239928ad49ebe4c1a0b23cb.jpeg

IMG_6969.thumb.jpeg.e20463fc50d7d24da55bc53efd0df290.jpeg

It’s just four of us heading to the airport. This shuttle only goes to terminals d and e. 

IMG_6974.thumb.jpeg.7114103522c55a07d942e740d89a6443.jpeg

• Like 12

Oh gosh. Usually I can find a short security line. Right now they’re all 25-35 minutes. I’m getting in the one by my gate which says 26 minutes at 3:55am. My flight leaves in 1 hour 20 mins so hopefully we’re good.

IMG_6979.jpeg

• Like 15

I did not get as much sleep as I had planned. And I planned on the low end. Took me a couple hours to get to sleep and I woke up 30mins before the alarm and of course couldn’t go back to sleep. So it may be a rough day but I’ll sleep good tonight hopefully

• Like 14

48 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

BTW. Since last night the cruise critic boards have not been loading on safari. I just get a blank screen. I’m using chrome now.

IMG_6980.jpeg

I thought it was just my computer… It’s still working for me on private mode Safari for some reason. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, spencercoop said:

I thought it was just my computer… It’s still working for me on private mode Safari for some reason. 

It looks like I can use private.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

Good morning from the DFW remote parking lot. 3:07am local. 4:07am ship time. I paid $54.50 to park here for 9 days. I changed the plate on the reservation yesterday.

IMG_6960.thumb.jpeg.de6bf94637dc2a336b88a1c2649c272a.jpeg

I like to park away from everyone. That will do.

IMG_6963.thumb.jpeg.4a0ae5eed9096a1b5f2b244d04a61060.jpeg

Safe travels Greg! 😎

• Like 4