Seattle boarding

But all ports seem different when boarding, I am wondering specifically about Seattle. I was there last year but I did not look to see if Neptune suites have a line of their own or does everyone board the same.

thank you for your response though, appreciate it.

1 hour ago, julia said:

Suites, 4*, 5*, and CO all have priority boarding... Seattle is no different.

Even Vista and Signature Suites?  I didn't think they had priority when I last sailed in a Signature Suite (2019)

7 hours ago, oakridger said:

Even Vista and Signature Suites?  I didn't think they had priority when I last sailed in a Signature Suite (2019)

No, the Vista and Signature Suites don't have priority. Usually the sign says "Pinnacle and Neptune Suites".

• Thanks 1

Also, be aware that the priority is only for check in and boarding. There is no priority line for security, everyone is in the same line for that in Seattle. I know you said boarding, but just wanted it to be clear. 

• Like 1

The luggage drop-off line and security line are the longest you will have to deal with. Once past those (after getting your shoes and belt back on 🙄), you have the check-in stations. When we went last August, there wasn't a person, just a self-use machine (I think there was a person nearby to assist). There will be a sitting area ahead of that, where you wait unless you are Pinnacle or Neptune, and you should be able to just board the ship.

But this was last August, and I think they might have changed some of this, at least the assigned times part.

2 hours ago, scooter6139 said:

(after getting your shoes and belt back on 🙄)

You were asked to shoes?  I have never seen passengers asked to take off their shoes.  Were you (or your traveling companion) wearing some sort of metal steeled toed work boots?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Ferry_Watcher said:

You were asked to shoes?  I have never seen passengers asked to take off their shoes.  Were you (or your traveling companion) wearing some sort of metal steeled toed work boots?

I can't think of any cruise terminal we have sailed out of, including Seattle, that we have removed our shoes. I have a favorite belt that can be a problem...

• Like 4