Luggage Space on enchanted

Hello! We will be bringing two 28" suitcases and a garment bag on our upcoming cruise. I'm assuming the suitcases will fit under the bed. I would also love to take my MedCline pillow. It's so bulky, and that would mean another suitcase. Will there be enough space to store all of this luggage?

should be able to make it work.  even if you run out of real estate under the beds with the additional suitcase it's would be reasonably out of the way on the floor of the closet.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, PMGS247 said:

should be able to make it work.  even if you run out of real estate under the beds with the additional suitcase it's would be reasonably out of the way on the floor of the closet.

Thank you!!

1 hour ago, lizwil10 said:

Hello! We will be bringing two 28" suitcases and a garment bag on our upcoming cruise. I'm assuming the suitcases will fit under the bed. I would also love to take my MedCline pillow. It's so bulky, and that would mean another suitcase. Will there be enough space to store all of this luggage?

We were recently on the Enchanted. Three soft sided pieces of luggage (26") fit under the bed with no problem. Plenty of room. 

4 minutes ago, doghog said:

We were recently on the Enchanted. Three soft sided pieces of luggage (26") fit under the bed with no problem. Plenty of room. 

We put 2 under the bed and 1 in the closet

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, skynight said:

There is also plenty of space in the back end of the open closet area. 

that's exactly where we keep 2 of our 28" suitcases, at least one of them lying down flat. We don't usually unpack all the way and just keep most of the clothing in the suitcases.