Where can I find the "categories" for Sun Princess Mini Suites

In particular, I'm trying to find out if C1 or CA (both are cabana) are "Reserve".  In particular, Suite 9241 which is C1 and also 12427 which is CA.  I've been searching and searching online, but wish I could find a listing of all of the Mini Suite categories.  Thank you!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MudderBear said:

In particular, I'm trying to find out if C1 or CA (both are cabana) are "Reserve".  In particular, Suite 9241 which is C1 and also 12427 which is CA.  I've been searching and searching online, but wish I could find a listing of all of the Mini Suite categories.  Thank you!

I don't think either of these categories are Reserve now. I know C1 was, but Princess made changes. This website lists all the categories in easy to read format: Sun Princess decks, cabins, diagrams and pics. (cruisedeckplans.com)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MudderBear said:

You can try direct line cruises database 

Thanks but both Amber's website nor Direct Line had the answer.  I'm looking for a regular list of categories within Princess Sun's Mini Suites.  Like C1, C1, CA, etc., and what exactly they mean.

6 minutes ago, MudderBear said:

Thanks but both Amber's website nor Direct Line had the answer.  I'm looking for a regular list of categories within Princess Sun's Mini Suites.  Like C1, C1, CA, etc., and what exactly they mean.

When I book d my minisuite it had MD etc.  sorry can’t help you .

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, MudderBear said:

These are the new names.  M1,M2,C1 and C2 used to be Reserve Collection. Now only M1 and M2 will get access to a private restaurant (along with any C1/C2 pre-existing bookings)

Category Name 
M1 Sanctuary Mini-Suite
M2 Sanctuary Mini-Suite
MA Mini-Suite
MD Mini-Suite
CA Cabana Mini-Suite
CB Cabana Mini-Suite
C1 Cabana Deck Mini-Suite
C2 Cabana Deck Mini-Suite

Edited by dides
  • Like 1

Thank you for the above.  I honestly couldn't find it.  So, does this mean that there is no more Reserve mini suites?  I have one booked, but I might cancel it and just rebook a different less expensive cabin.  I booked it after April 23 or whatever date they rolled it out.

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, MudderBear said:

Thank you for the above.  I honestly couldn't find it.  So, does this mean that there is no more Reserve mini suites?  I have one booked, but I might cancel it and just rebook a different less expensive cabin.  I booked it after April 23 or whatever date they rolled it out.

Yes, they are being replaced by Sanctuary Mini-Suites as part of the Sanctuary Collection (as I also stated on your other thread where you asked this question.) So they will now get free access to the Sanctuary along with a private restaurant, but not access to the Suite Lounge which can only used by the S9/S4/S2/S0 Suites in the Sanctuary Collection list below:

Category Name prior to October 14 2024 Sanctuary Collection Name Total Number of
Staterooms
S9 Signature Suite Signature Suite 30
S4 Penthouse Suite Vista Suite 36
S2 Owner’s Suite Grand Suite 10
S0 Sky Suite Sky Suite 4
M1 Reserve Collection Mini-Suite Sanctuary Mini-Suite 83
M2 Reserve Collection Mini-Suite Sanctuary Mini-Suite 40
D0 Premium Deluxe Balcony Sanctuary Balcony 12

Edited by dides