Transatlantic Itinerary Dress Code

Ibis

For the crossing from Las Palmas to Miami, I have just accessed the itinerary dress code on Crystal and it shows every night as resort casual. We are very surprised and disappointed there are no formal evenings scheduled on 12 night Transatlantic. Also surprising since this is the last segment of the World Cruise and passengers on board would already be prepared for formal evenings. Perhaps I missed previous conversation about this?? Do I remember this was mentioned earlier🤔

One other question, is it possible to reserve Vintage Room lunches or dinners before boarding? 

And for those currently on board, do you have any indication of what the passenger count might be on this segment from Las Palmas to Miami? Just wondering many World Cruisers are currently on board?

Thanks in advance for any information 😄

I am pretty sure the attire is not correct.  I would expect two formal nights. To be sure I would suggest writing to on board guests services at:  obgs@crystalcruises.com

You cannot reserve the Vintage room lunches/dinners ahead of time. I suggest seeing the head sommelier the day you board. You could send an e-mail to on board guest services noting your name(s) and suite/room number and saying you are interested in attending a lunch and/or dinner but again be sure to speak with the Head Sommelier after you born.

Keith 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Keith, thanks for your reply. I think your guess of two formal nights is correct and I will email OBGS to verify. Also will mention our interest in Vintage Room reservations. We just made our specialty dinner reservations and the excitement mounts! Always love UmiUma and can’t wait to return to the Osteria. We are among those who think it is leaps and bounds above Prago! Thank you again😊

• Like 2

Re: pax count. Friends currently onboard guesstimate 250+/- pax. Additional pax are scheduled to leave the ship in Cape Town. Their guess is about 200-225 +/- after Cape Town.

Rob

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just heard from Onboard Guest Services that there are definitely two formal evenings on the trip. Both on sea days on May 30th and June 6th.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2