Post cruise NCL excursions in Oahu

philv

We are cruising on POA in August and just received air confirmation from NCL. Our return flight to Denver is a red eye departing at 8:00 pm. POA docks at 7:00 am and we were thinking of Pearl Harbor excursion before heading to airport. NCL used to have excursions that would drop you at airport at end of day but I don’t see them on NCL website. Did they discontinue? 

16 hours ago, philv said:

NCL used to have excursions that would drop you at airport at end of day but I don’t see them on NCL website. Did they discontinue?

Like Bruce said, check the NCL boards. But even if they did discontinue them this is VERY easy to do on your own with a little planning ahead (getting advanced tickets to USS Arizona Memorial) and just using Uber to get around. Could cost less than what NCL offers(ed) on a bus. 

5 hours ago, CruiserBruce said:

Have you asked on the NCL board?

3 hours ago, princeton123211 said:

Like Bruce said, check the NCL boards. But even if they did discontinue them this is VERY easy to do on your own with a little planning ahead (getting advanced tickets to USS Arizona Memorial) and just using Uber to get around. Could cost less than what NCL offers(ed) on a bus. 

The OP posted the question here and on the NCL board

On 5/6/2024 at 2:16 PM, njhorseman said:

The OP posted the question here and on the NCL board

It's offered on our cruise next next week, did you look under the planning section on your NCL account?

1 hour ago, DCwom said:

It's offered on our cruise next next week, did you look under the planning section on your NCL account?

You're addressing the wrong person. I'm not the one who asked the question.

From what I’ve heard on the NCL board the excursion is offered 50 days in advance of sailing date in the planning section of your cruise. I will monitor and report when I get there.