Queen Anne Drawing Room

poshtotty

On 5/6/2024 at 3:50 PM, poshtotty said:

This looks like a cosy space ..Is there also a bar  ??

There is a coffee bar almost adjacent - the above venue is opposite the Pursers desk .

It is open into the atrium so you can see and hear everything going on there.  The library is more traditional and quieter if that is what you are after.  There is a great model of the QA in the drawing room and make sure you have a look at the chess sets by the games room opposite. The pieces are all Cunard/QA themed.

IMG_20240503_150132_890_112932.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The moment I got aware of that new little lounge - the Drawing Room- I liked this room- from pictures only- of course.That would be my prefered room- for a nice an cozy time reading or writing my travel log- handwritten- as is my hobby. The only thing i was wondering if they allow to bring stuff over from above mentined bar- like a cup of tea etc. Well I will find out when I try QA- even though I have not forgiven Cunard as of yet for that Walkway they have the audacity to call Promenade Deck.

On 5/11/2024 at 1:22 AM, Germancruiser said:

The moment I got aware of that new little lounge - the Drawing Room- I liked this room- from pictures only- of course.That would be my prefered room- for a nice an cozy time reading or writing my travel log- handwritten- as is my hobby. The only thing i was wondering if they allow to bring stuff over from above mentined bar- like a cup of tea etc. Well I will find out when I try QA- even though I have not forgiven Cunard as of yet for that Walkway they have the audacity to call Promenade Deck.

Thank you ...Will definitely  give it a try ..

• Like 1

There would be no problem in wandering over with a cup of coffee. I think that room is proving quite popular and is not very big, so might be a little crowded. The view of the waves is splendid as it is on Deck 1, and from Monday I saw dolphins just outside.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, exlondoner said:

There would be no problem in wandering over with a cup of coffee. I think that room is proving quite popular and is not very big, so might be a little crowded. The view of the waves is splendid as it is on Deck 1, and from Monday I saw dolphins just outside.

Thank you for the tip , the reason  the Drawing  room appealed,... I"m travelling  on this voyage in one of the deluxe  ocean views , just along the corridor  ....our first choice  being sold out ....

Was hoping it  was little  haven  :" far from the madding crowd " 😏