Shore excursion recommendations for Belize

kalkal

Will be on enchanted princess in June stopping in Belize. Ā Any recommendations for an easy activity. Ā Any nearby beaches. Ā Visited ruins before and tours would be to long. Ā Help me plan the day.

Posted (edited)

King David, we took his tour to Altun Ha Mayan ruins & Howler Monkey Sanctuary. We were the only ones at the monkey sanctuary. We also stopped for lunch for local cuisine. It was a great day! He has other options.Ā 

Edited by heatherl2

The one thing I learned on this past cruise, this past month, on the Enchanted and which included Belize, was just how different we all are in our tastes and how Princess tries to meet them all to varying degrees. So I cannot recommend a tour to you, don't know your tastes.

On the website, you can see what is offered, but be sure to look at the time to travel to the location. The cave tubing mentioned above incurs a lengthy bus ride each way. Agree it sounds like fun!

It is a 20 minute or so tender to the dock on catamarans. We nosed around the shops at the dock about a half hour at the dock and returned to the ship. There are 4 docks, be sure you return to the same dock for your return.

Spend your day at Goffs Caye. Been to the destination twice both times booked a tour to Goffs and will never do anything else when I'm visiting this destination. Have fun.šŸ˜Ž

• 2 weeks later...