I have a question re the Solstice

We are be cruising on the Solstice this Oct (2024) and wanting to know, and I suppose only previous Solstice deck 3 Oceanview passengers can answer our question with certainty. Is the shower head directly mounted to the shower wall or is the shower head on a slide bar, meaning one can move the the handheld shower head up and down the slide bar to varying heights for body washing? 

Also we will be taking a CPAP machine. Are the power plugs (sockets) on the window side of the Queen bed or on the side nearest to the bathroom?

Now for a general question. One of our ports of call is Benoa, Bali. Does Celebrity offer a shuttle from the Benoa port to the nearest large city outside of Benoa and if yes, is the shuttle complementary or is the a charge involved for the bus ride?

We thank you in anticipation for your reply. 

I recommend you research some video tours on YouTube for the answer to your shower question. There’s a guy who is really tall… 6’6” who does a lot of room tour videos and he makes a point of showing off the position of the shower head because he’s so tall. 

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, hinterlandboyz2 said:

We are be cruising on the Solstice this Oct (2024) and wanting to know, and I suppose only previous Solstice deck 3 Oceanview passengers can answer our question with certainty. Is the shower head directly mounted to the shower wall or is the shower head on a slide bar, meaning one can move the the handheld shower head up and down the slide bar to varying heights for body washing? 

Also we will be taking a CPAP machine. Are the power plugs (sockets) on the window side of the Queen bed or on the side nearest to the bathroom?

Now for a general question. One of our ports of call is Benoa, Bali. Does Celebrity offer a shuttle from the Benoa port to the nearest large city outside of Benoa and if yes, is the shuttle complementary or is the a charge involved for the bus ride?

We thank you in anticipation for your reply. 

We have been onboard Solstice 3 times--twice in a balcony cabin (not suite nor AquaClass nor Concierge Class) and most recently (Jan 2024) in an AquaClass cabin.  The two balcony cabins had a shower head that mounted on the wall with no ability to adjust the height.  I think that is what you will find for your Deck 3 Oceanview and Inside cabins.

My wife uses a CPAP machine.  The outlets are all mounted by the desk on the wall opposite from the bed.  This means the extension cord will run along the floor to your nightstand.  This is a pretty standard arrangement for all staterooms on Solstice except perhaps for the suites.

image.thumb.jpeg.8eb932eb416fb486bd9ea66b09ae2112.jpeg

Edited by mahdnc

As a Cpap user, the previous OP is correct. The outlets are at the desk. You will need an extension cord and distilled water. you can get those by going on line and filling out a special needs form and emailing it to X. They will have both waiting for you or you may have to ask your attendant. 

12 hours ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

I recommend you research some video tours on YouTube for the answer to your shower question. There’s a guy who is really tall… 6’6” who does a lot of room tour videos and he makes a point of showing off the position of the shower head because he’s so tall. 

Harr?  Never fails to say he’s 6’6”.  Good videos though. 

2 hours ago, PTC DAWG said:

Harr?  Never fails to say he’s 6’6”.  Good videos though. 

Must be, he's one of the few YTers who does long videos exclusively about the stateroom.  Most others do no more than a minute of the room and continue with a full ship tour

14 hours ago, hinterlandboyz2 said:

The ships only have a certain amount of extension cords on board, there's no backup plan if the paperwork gets lost/shuffled and they run out of cords.  I would recommend putting a "backup" cord in your checked luggage, very good odds it'll get on the ship and worst case they take it and you get it back at the end of the cruise.  Many have had success carrying on the CPAP with the extension cord in the case but I would still check it.  If you ever do stateroom crawls, you may see all sorts of "banned" items, when asked how they got them on, they'll say they put it into their checked luggage.  Often when you see the banned items desk at the end of the cruise, they tried to carry them on