Stateroom alcohol purchase question

Posted (edited)
On 5/11/2024 at 3:03 PM, ragdoll39 said:

That's a hell of an idea! I definitely have a couple of flasks that I can take along or just an empty water bottle would do. Might go that way. Thank you!

Amazon sells "inflatable" bottles but we have found that an empty water bottle works just fine. We also bring along a small kitchen funnel. Keep the bottle in the cabin cooler, and throw out at the end of the cruise. 

Edited by Wehwalt
  • Thanks 1

But if you have the HIA it's not that hard to stop by a bar or two and take glasses of wine to your stateroom.  Put the wine or other beverage in a container if you want.  I like golden rum and tonic so would get cans of tonic from the bars and double shots of golden rum.  Took it back to our cabin and enjoyed it.  They would also give us limes.   Hope you have a great cruise.  Cherie 

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, dockman said:

As far as i can recall u can order  drink off the app to be delivered to you on an outside deck....never tried to order to my room so don't know and don't care as i prefer to sit on outside deck somewhere but not sit in a bar

I didn't know that was available on HAL??

21 hours ago, dockman said:

As far as i can recall u can order  drink off the app to be delivered to you on an outside deck....never tried to order to my room so don't know and don't care as i prefer to sit on outside deck somewhere but not sit in a bar

I have not found any function on the app to order drink, either in a bar or to be delivered.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, dockman said:

Are you sure?  This sounds like Princess with that Medallion thingy. Never seen this on HAL, but hey, I don’t order alcohol any more😆. I would like it if I could summon a Heineken 0.0 when there are no beverage servers around. This would make a wonderful cruise questionnaire suggestion, but with the HAL IT that can’t properly run a website, I’m not so sure…🤪

1 hour ago, VMax1700 said:

I have not found any function on the app to order drink, either in a bar or to be delivered.

I think it was princess app that allows drink delivery....used it once and it was ok but bit slow.