diamond lounge?

I received an email per my upcoming summer cruise and was advised there is now a private lounge diamond passengers have access to with snacks, drinks, etc. Can anyone who has had experience provide me with some feedback please? Is it it on all ships? ( I will be on Horizon)

• Like 1

I remember the days when they did have lemonade/cookies for Plats/Diamonds at the terminals, but that was years ago.  Have never seen a private lounge for Diamonds on any ship - maybe it is something new?  

• Like 3

Could you be confusing Royal and Carnival?  They have a Crown lounge with coffee machines, infused water, continental breakfast, mid-day snacks, and evening hot appetizers. There is evening drink service although you must use your free drink vouchers. Perhaps you meant the departure lounge.  They usually have coffee and maybe snacks.  I haven't seen embarkation extras in a while.  

• Like 2

21 hours ago, sprinkles925 said:

I received an email per my upcoming summer cruise and was advised there is now a private lounge diamond passengers have access to with snacks, drinks, etc.

If it's on a Journeys cruise, which HALF of the ship would be the private diamond lounge? 🤔