LIVE Allure of the Seas 5/20-5/24

6 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

I’m going leave my mom hat on for a second and maybe be a Karen but the last thing you want to hear from your kids after spending thousands of dollars is “worst day ever” “unhappy day at coco cay” and “wish we had stayed home” 

I’m so sorry.

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

I’m going leave my mom hat on for a second and maybe be a Karen but the last thing you want to hear from your kids after spending thousands of dollars is “worst day ever” “unhappy day at coco cay” and “wish we had stayed home” 

So sorry, worst feeling ever when your children are sad and disappointed.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Captain is on and said NOROVIRUS. If you had that on your bingo card.., take a shot. 

So this says the captain says it was noro, but other posts say the captain denied it was noro. Which is right?

10 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

So this says the captain says it was noro, but other posts say the captain denied it was noro. Which is right?

Correction captain did say it is not noro. 🙄

• Like 8

Listening to people as I continue to sit in the stairwell at the same spot with the line not moving… if this was my first cruise.., I don’t think I would cruise again. 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Vyro is taking good care of me here at Schooner. 

Vyro?  That'd be an awesome celeb name!  Like if Vy married noRo...or some such stuff.

Also every time you post Central Park I hear in my mind Central Perk...#DoesGuntherStillWorkThere

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

12 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Listening to people as I continue to sit in the stairwell at the same spot with the line not moving… if this was my first cruise.., I don’t think I would cruise again. 

I hope the kids will have some good memories of the cruise afterward. I'm sorry it's been so rough.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Up at the top with the kids… their request. It’s heartbreaking for them. Briley said “ Worst day at Coco Cay”

image.jpg

Makes it even worse watching Adventure disembarking all morning  . And Of course the once in 20 stops that it's actually calm enough for the balloon to go up , so that has to be in your face all day . 

Oh well ,try to look on the bright side . My truck got plastered with Seagull SHAT this morning... at least sitting on a gorgeous ship is better than that !

Cheers , 

• Like 3