NCL terminal 10 parking garage ?

We will be on the NCL Jade in 2 months.  Question is about the parking at the terminal.  We usually park in an off-site lot, but were considering the parking garage this time.  If we arrive at the parking garage around 10am, will we be able to find a space in the garage at that time, or will they already be full?  I have heard stories that people get there really early and the garage is full by mid-morning.
Also, if we drive our truck, it might be considered as "oversize" and wonder if there is any surface spaces in the lot at the terminal for oversize vehicles?

Thanks for any help/info/suggestions

24 minutes ago, Catnip said:

We will be on the NCL Jade in 2 months.  Question is about the parking at the terminal.  We usually park in an off-site lot, but were considering the parking garage this time.  If we arrive at the parking garage around 10am, will we be able to find a space in the garage at that time, or will they already be full?  I have heard stories that people get there really early and the garage is full by mid-morning.
Also, if we drive our truck, it might be considered as "oversize" and wonder if there is any surface spaces in the lot at the terminal for oversize vehicles?

Thanks for any help/info/suggestions

NCL does not own any parking at Port Canaveral.

Perhaps reading from top to bottom of the below added link will help answer some of your concerns:

https://www.portcanaveral.com/Cruise/Directions-Parking

Note that it states "Please know that all terminal parking garages and surface lots do not open before 10 AM for embarking passengers."  (We would most likely arrive a little earlier and get in a line-up!)  Note: There is also a statement that oversize parking is available.

Rates are subject to change without notice. Contact the Canaveral Port Authority at 321-783-7831 for the latest information.

Hopefully, your concerns are addressed and alleviated once you read (reread) the linked info. 

• Like 1

I have been cruising on another cruise line out of terminal 10 for many months now. The issue is that the Port Authority is constructing a new garage on what was the old surface lot. This has forced them to have the people that are disembarking the previous cruise exit in their cars through what is normally the entrance. In order to avoid a traffic jam, they have been delaying the incoming cruisers until after 10:00 AM. If you get there too early, they do not allow you to queue in a line as it blocks the entrance road to the terminal. Once it opens, it flows pretty quickly, and I have always been able to find a spot on the lowest level. Even if you are later, I have never seen it completely full.

• Like 2

We sailed out of Terminal 10 in January. They did not open the garage till after 10am, and we had a 9:30am check in time. Not a big deal really, and there were plenty of spots. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your responses!   So i guess if we decide to park in the terminal lot, we'll plan to get there maybe a little before 10, and keep our fingers crossed we can get a spot in the garage.

@ GA Dave......I noticed the last time we were there last time that it looked like they were getting ready to do some construction in that surface lot.   So if we decide to drive our truck, do they have any "oversized" spaces for larger vehicles anymore at Terminal 10?

On 5/25/2024 at 3:05 PM, Catnip said:

Thank you for your responses!   So i guess if we decide to park in the terminal lot, we'll plan to get there maybe a little before 10, and keep our fingers crossed we can get a spot in the garage.

@ GA Dave......I noticed the last time we were there last time that it looked like they were getting ready to do some construction in that surface lot.   So if we decide to drive our truck, do they have any "oversized" spaces for larger vehicles anymore at Terminal 10?

They still have a small area of surface lot for the oversized vehicles. I saw a couple of RV's parked there a month ago.

• Like 2

I sail often from PC and sometimes it was easy and I got a parking space quickly. Other times, I've waited in a long line to park then ended up lucky to get a space. The downside is after the cruise you have to schlep your luggage back to your vehicle and pray the elevators are working (often only one is operational and a few times they weren't working at all).

When I sailed from Port Canaveral in March I tried Port Parking Space (upon recommendation from a friend) for the first time. It is located inside the port and was an excellent and less-hassle experience and much less cost than the terminal garage.

When you arrive, there are plenty of attendants to check you in and take your luggage. You then take a five minute shuttle to the ship.

After the cruise, a shuttle was waiting outside the terminal and after a short ride back to their lot, I was on my way home.

Here is a link to their site: https://portparkingspace.com/?gad_source=1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIidSngM2yhgMV96FaBR2kAA0sEAAYASAAEgIvCPD_BwE

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Coastalbreezes said:

I sail often from PC and sometimes it was easy and I got a parking space quickly. Other times, I've waited in a long line to park then ended up lucky to get a space. The downside is after the cruise you have to schlep your luggage back to your vehicle and pray the elevators are working (often only one is operational and a few times they weren't working at all).

When I sailed from Port Canaveral in March I tried Port Parking Space (upon recommendation from a friend) for the first time. It is located inside the port and was an excellent and less-hassle experience and much less cost than the terminal garage.

When you arrive, there are plenty of attendants to check you in and take your luggage. You then take a five minute shuttle to the ship.

After the cruise, a shuttle was waiting outside the terminal and after a short ride back to their lot, I was on my way home.

Here is a link to their site: https://portparkingspace.com/?gad_source=1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIidSngM2yhgMV96FaBR2kAA0sEAAYASAAEgIvCPD_BwE

Thank you so much for that link!  Will definitely check it out.