current Suite bookings?

Posted (edited)

we booked one last night on Summit and it did include Premium drinks and wifi but as you said, no Gratuities.  That was and extra $350ish i believe.

thanks

Edited by 20165

26 minutes ago, 39august said:

Do suite bookings still include the premium wi-fi and drinks packages, please? I know there are no gratuities. 

Yes

3 hours ago, 39august said:

Do suite bookings still include the premium wi-fi and drinks packages, please? I know there are no gratuities. 

No Gratuities, hopefully you have a good TA, that gives OBC. If not find one and don't book directly with Celebrity, IMHO

You can book directly with Celebrity if you want to (grab the cabin you want for example). Then check with your favorite TA('s) to see what they will offer. Just give them your booking number and they may ask for some other minor details. Very likely that you will get the cabin you want (booked through Celebrity) plus any goodies that a TA may offer. I know of one TA that prefers this method; do not want to waste their time fishing around to try to match what you may want. We have used this method several times and it has worked great for Celebrity Cruises, much less so for others; MSC YC for example. Got great a deal on our last few Retreat Cabin bookings. One downside is that once you switch your booking to a TA they own it not you. No going back to Celebrity for many changes other than addons.