Silhoutte Retreat sundeck?

In all cases where they added the elevators to access the sundeck, we have never found them to be functioning and always out of order.   

Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, 39august said:

Another question. Is there a hot tub on Silly's Retreat sun deck? 

Yes. It's a "half-deck" lower at the bow of the ship, accessible via some stairs. Very nice area that also includes restrooms and deck chairs along glass -- great view when departing. In the photo, I'm standing on the upper part of the Retreat Sundeck, at the top of the stairs taking the photo, and the hot tub is just out of view at the bottom of the photo.

cjr

2023_03_27_4407.JPG

Edited by CNSfromHI

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, 39august said:

Is this accessible on Silhoutte, please? It can only be reached by steep stairs on Equinox. At my age, stairs are getting to be a challenge!

If I remember correctly, on one side of the Silhouette Retreat Sundeck (port, if I recall), there's an exit door in the central area that leads to an elevator. It's not used often because most people enter/exit via the stairs on either side of the sundeck. The elevator worked just fine the one time we used it a few years ago.

cjr

Edited by CNSfromHI

33 minutes ago, CNSfromHI said:

If I remember correctly, on one side of the Silhouette Retreat Sundeck (port, if I recall), there's an exit door in the central area that leads to an elevator. It's not used often because most people enter/exit via the stairs on either side of the sundeck. The elevator worked just fine the one time we used it a few years ago.

cjr

I can see the hot tub on 15 (also mentioned in the description for the Retreat) but on 16 I don't easily see the elevators or their access.  My guess is the red star in the top (deck 16) corresponds to the same location below on deck 15, so that would be the door that gets to the elevators and what you remember?

image.png.3ed966b8cb95eb92ae3a5d355bcea495.png

image.png.05bd3de9d854fce3fca5f322ea3ed08d.png