Minor Mystery RE Rssc.com "My Account"

On 5/18/2024 at 7:44 PM, SWFLAOK said:

We had the same problem with "deposit needed" for the cruises we booked while on our April cruise. Our TA called Regent, and they said they would work on it and it should be fixed by Tuesday. The Regent website now shows that we have no future cruises booked, rather than our 2 back to back cruises that had indicated we not made a deposit for. We did make the deposit onboard our April cruise.

We'll see what happens on Tuesday. We hope to be able to book a pre cruise stay/excursion in Paris, but nothing was available from the Regent rep onboard.

Our b2b cruises now show up as deposit received, but Regent told our TA that if we tried to do anything to manage our account for these cruises, we would not be able to, and it would be reset to indicate that the deposit was not received. They said they were working on it, and it should be fixed by the time we can reserve excursions in August.

We are experiencing same situation.  Our TA contacted Regent yesterday.  Response was to check back next week (try Tuesday or Wednesday) when Regent anticipated being able to have resolved this nagging glitch. 

GOARMY!

Posted (edited)

UPDATE for me.... we had this problem for our Grand Cruise next year.  Of course our final payment date is rapidly approaching so taking no chances of the booking being dropped I called.  The Agent confirmed that all our deposits were received, etc.  Then added that because we had an on board booking, so a significantly lower deposit, and they changed the itinerary (we were supposed to go through the Suez Canal, now we're doing East Africa to Cape Town), that when they made the change then likely the computer didn't recognize the reduced deposit so showed it as still needed.  She had someone (or she did it) manually enter it and the "manage this booking" has come back and all is normal.

ALSO.....:  IF your "manage this booking" is missing, you can still access Shore Excursions or Dining Reservations by simply "clicking" on the right side of the page where it shows when the excursions or dining open for booking.  Underneath the date the lettering will change from black to blue when they can be booked. You can click on it when it turns blue and it will take you to the appropriate page to make reservations.  So you don't actually need the "manage this booking" to actually manage the booking. 

Edited by papaflamingo
  • Like 1

papa, look closely at your updated invoice.  Regent tried to charge me current fare instead of fare when I actually booked; took a while for TA to get it fixed.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, mrlevin said:

papa, look closely at your updated invoice.  Regent tried to charge me current fare instead of fare when I actually booked; took a while for TA to get it fixed.

Thanks..., will do!