Sun Princess - Signature Owners Suite - No Commentary

I thought I would start a thread of our trip on the Sun Princess, May 18- June 1. We are staying in an owners suite. 

This thread will only be photos of the ship with no commentary or reply to comments, I just want to keep it simple.

20240518_125812.jpg

20240518_125831.jpg

20240518_130008.jpg

20240518_125823.jpg

20240518_125923.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

thanks - we'll be on SUN - not a suite, just a lowly deluxe balcony, in October.

Just a hint from pervious posters is to hit 'enter' between pictures and it will create a white space between the pics.  but please keep them coming - I'll be interested in seeing The Catch location if that is included in your thread.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Adios_Texas said:

Love by Britto ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

20240518_201322.jpg

20240518_202344.jpg

20240518_203723.jpg

20240518_204842.jpg

20240518_211439.jpg

20240518_213555.jpg

Thanks for posting these! Can you tell us what these dishes are? 😃 Also, is this classified as “experiential dining”?

6 minutes ago, CatMom72 said:

Thanks for posting these! Can you tell us what these dishes are? 😃 Also, is this classified as “experiential dining”?

Britto is experiential 🙂

• Like 1

10 hours ago, CatMom72 said:

From the OP "This thread will only be photos of the ship with no commentary or reply to comments, I just want to keep it simple."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, dolls123 said:

From the OP "This thread will only be photos of the ship with no commentary or reply to comments, I just want to keep it simple."

@dolls123 I am not making “comments.”  I am asking questions. The questions are simple requests for information/facts and do not require anyone to provide any opinions or “commentary.” I don’t see a problem with my post.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, CatMom72 said:

@dolls123 I am not making “comments.”  I am asking questions. The questions are simple requests for information/facts and do not require anyone to provide any opinions or “commentary.” I don’t see a problem with my post.

If OP can’t reply, maybe someone else on-board can.

Your cruise is coming soon! Excited?😜 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, dog said:

If OP can’t reply, maybe someone else on-board can.

Your cruise is coming soon! Excited?😜 

Yes! Expecting medallions to arrive today!

• Like 2

The OP did state "no commentary or reply to comments."  So we should not expect any.

I still appreciate the photos.

I suppose the suite experience prior to Oct 24 will probably be different from the "Sanctuary Collection" experience when the suite passengers are lumped in with the remaining Sanctuary Collection passengers.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, dog said:

Wonder if Suite guests get this free first night? Looks great - Nov ‘2025!

Suite guests get a complimentary first night specialty dinner.

Love by Britto is experiential dining, at $149usd pp, same as 360 or Spellbound. None are complimentary for Suite guests..

You'll have your choice of Crown Grill, Sabatini's, Butcher Block by Daria, The Catch, Umai Hot Pot, Kai Sushi, Umai Teppenyaki.

• Like 2