Cigars Under The Stars

Anyone do the Cigars Under The Stars (specifically Wonder of the Seas if possible)? 

Do you need to provide your own cigars or does the ship have some to sale? 

We love a good cigar and a glass of bourbon or Whisky!

Thanks! 

Posted (edited)

Do they still have that? When they used to have it, the ship had cigars for sale and a bartender. Or you could bring your own cigars. 

Edited by Coralc
  • Like 1

My husband has participated on Indy. They have cigars to sell and he says they bring out the fancy bourbon and whiskeys. He loves it.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Coralc said:

Do they still have that? When they used to have it, the ship had cigars for sale and a bartender. Or you could bring your own cigars. 

We are on the Wonder of the Seas in 9 days and it is showing on our daily planner. Can't wait!!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, fla33023 said:

My husband has participated on Indy. They have cigars to sell and he says they bring out the fancy bourbon and whiskeys. He loves it.

Nice!  Trying to decide if we want to bring our own or just purchase from the ship if we make the event.  9 days and counting!  Can't wait!!

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, DVC4US said:

Nice!  Trying to decide if we want to bring our own or just purchase from the ship if we make the event.  9 days and counting!  Can't wait!!

On Indy, it was every night at 6 so many opportunities to attend. As with everything else, he said the cigars are more expensive on the ship. He kind of likes the whole setup where they bring out the humidor, the fancy liquors and the group just sits around and talks.

Edited by fla33023
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

When I cruise I do my own Cigars under the Stars. After dinner I go up to the Sunset lounge and have a cigar and a Bourbon . Meet some interesting people and great views of leaving port. I bring my own cigars (www.cigarpage.com) as they are less money and probably fresher.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cruiseboy89130 said:

Hoping they will upgrade to "Weed under the stars" soon!🤞

Son-in-law and daughter's boyfriend would have to agree with you!  Of course, I wouldn't mind that either!! 😁

On 5/31/2024 at 8:43 PM, DVC4US said:

Trying to decide if we want to bring our own or just purchase from the ship

I find their selection poor.  I'd suggest bringing your own. or depending on your ports, buying some ashore and enjoying them aboard.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Cigar King said:

I find their selection poor.  I'd suggest bringing your own. or depending on your ports, buying some ashore and enjoying them aboard.

Thank you!  Will definitely bring our own!