Is it really Sold Out? Sapphire Princess TA crossing Aug. 2026 Copenhagen to Boston

I do not show any cruises in August of 2026. For Sapphire or Europe or TA. Was going to check see if I saw same thing. Nope

Posted (edited)

Never mind I restarted my iPad and now I see them. Weird. I see plenty of cabins does not say sold out. 

Edited by AZaTaz

27 days is long time but we missed doing our 50th anniversary cruise due to Covid and this will be our 55th anniversary.  The longest cruise we had been on previously was an 18 day Venice to Ft. Lauderdale TA on the Ruby for our 40th anniversary.  

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, cruisinsince75 said:

27 days is long time but we missed doing our 50th anniversary cruise due to Covid and this will be our 55th anniversary.  The longest cruise we had been on previously was an 18 day Venice to Ft. Lauderdale TA on the Ruby for our 40th anniversary.  

We may have been on that cruise!

8 minutes ago, jodi58 said:

We may have been on that cruise!

It was October 2011.  Our CC group was called The Red Hot Rubies.  It was one of our favorite cruises!

So, it looks like we will be on another one together, God willing!

37 minutes ago, cruisinsince75 said:

It was October 2011.  Our CC group was called The Red Hot Rubies.  It was one of our favorite cruises!

So, it looks like we will be on another one together, God willing!

Ours was 2010 , the “Princess Gems” my favorite TA for sure.

Hopefully this one will be a go!

4 hours ago, cruisinsince75 said:

27 day cruise sounds fabulous. I've only done week to 11 day cruises and hope to someday take a longer cruise. I hope you have a wonderful anniversary trip! 

19 hours ago, wish_I_was_a_mermaid said:

27 day cruise sounds fabulous. I've only done week to 11 day cruises and hope to someday take a longer cruise. I hope you have a wonderful anniversary trip! 

Thanks and I hope you can take a longer cruise in the future.  I can, only because I'm retired.  

Posted (edited)

Aren't TA usually not as popular? The 15 day pricing was less than the 12 day Baltic before it. We booked both as separate legs, as it's so far out, we wanted some flexibility if we didn't have the time for 27 days.  

Edited by elaine5

1 hour ago, elaine5 said:

Aren't TA usually not as popular? The 15 day pricing was less than the 12 day Baltic before it. We booked both as separate legs, as it's so far out, we wanted some flexibility if we didn't have the time for 27 days.  

That's what we did, but booked the TA first then added the 12 day Baltic.  Was fortunate to get the same stateroom for both legs.  Usually TA' are popular .  Fly there and sail home.  Extra plus is gaining an hour each day as you head west.

1 hour ago, elaine5 said:

Plus by booking as 2 legs we got twice the shareholders and military OBC.  I ran out of FCD so did not get those OBC’s twice. 
The TA 15 day is a great itinerary with more ports than I think are typical. This is perhaps why it proved so popular.  The price was outstanding. We do have to change cabins after the 12 day but we are just moving a few cabins over so no big deal. 

So weird. My CVP booked the two segments for me 2 weeks ago with confirmation emails. Checked yesterday and the bookings disappeared with the FCD back to our accounts. Unfortunately she is out on family emergency so I have to rebook them again myself and will ask her when she returns.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ebeluga said:

So weird. My CVP booked the two segments for me 2 weeks ago with confirmation emails. Checked yesterday and the bookings disappeared with the FCD back to our accounts. Unfortunately she is out on family emergency so I have to rebook them again myself and will ask her when she returns.

Wow that is weird! I’ve just rechecked my bookings and they are still there.
can’t you just use your FCDs to rebook the 2 segments online? 

Let us know what you find out. 

Edited by HaveDogWillTravel

Both cruises are showing for me as having availability. However, we are already booked on the Sapphire  26 Day Grand European Explor in April 2026 and that holds more appeal that the TA for me.

When a cruise is sold as 1 long cruise and b2b different cabins are available for each cruise. Those available on the long cruise will not be available on the b2b and vice versa