Krazy Lobster

Jeal

Once again, a beautiful day at the Krazy Lobster last week. There was no seaweed in the water at the Krazy Lobster. One of the waiters told me that a crew comes in early in the morning to clean the water. Excellent food and beer with live music. 

• Like 3

My husband and myself - a bucket of beer, 2 bottles of Coke, an order of Chicken Fajitas and some chips - about $30. Sometimes we get Chicken Nachos too. We love Krazy Lobster. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, siren said:

did you take a taxi to get here? About how much for 2 ?

Yes, you need a taxi, golf cart or long, hot walk. $4pp each way in taxi.

Do you need to reserve spots ahead of time?   Going on a cruise in February and we are taking my parents.  Dad has some mobility issues so I am hopin* to find a nice beach spot with food and drinks for the day.  This place seems perfect!

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2024 at 10:39 AM, lesters said:

Do you need to reserve spots ahead of time?   Going on a cruise in February and we are taking my parents.  Dad has some mobility issues so I am hopin* to find a nice beach spot with food and drinks for the day.  This place seems perfect!

Hubby and I went to Krazy Lobster in February and we had zero issues with finding space.  I have mobility issues so was originally concerned that it might be difficult to get around however they cleared a path for me and I was able to get in the water and use the loungers. We spent around $15 on 4 pop and a huge platter of steak and cheese nachos.  3 other ships on that day but still not busy at Krazys. Planning to return on our cruise next month. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...