Why is it showing venue closed????

I am getting set for my cruise the last week of July. I was looking through the menus for moonlight sonata(MDR) but found nites 6&7’it states venue is closed??? For select dining: deck 4! How can that be? For all other nites you can see the menu and it tells you to book onboard but for those 2 nites it says closed and no menus are shown. We have not done the main dining room before so if anyone can help explain it I would greatly appreciate it…Thanks

3 minutes ago, LUV THE SEA said:

How can that be? 

Is the ship overnighting in some exotic port? The only time I can remember MDR being closed was overnighting (in NYC in my case). Oceanview was open.

Otherwise, I'd just assume that it is Celebrity IT at work again. 

The menus in the app are for the current sailing.  If the current sailing is shorter than your cruise then the app shows venue closed for extra days. 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, LUV THE SEA said:

How can that be?

You're looking at the app to early. The actual menus haven't been added yet. Wait until a day or 2 before sail date.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, jelayne said:

The menus in the app are for the current sailing.  If the current sailing is shorter than your cruise then the app shows venue closed for extra days. 

That's actually not it for once. The gremlins have been at it again...

OP, are you cruising this weekend or the following weekend (I'm assuming the 28th)? The app looks to have some glitches. The Deck 3 traditional dining shows menus for day 6 & 7; it's the "Select" dining that shows closed. The menu will be the same. If you have fixed dining, that's the Deck 3 option. If you have Select, you'll be fine. You just can't make reservations this week, but you should be able to by the time you board.

You're fine.