Just back from the Freedom!

Actually, that's my friend on the pictures. And he is indeed sitting right next to the connecting door. (It is hidden behind the bedside curtain.)

On the deckplans, it is not marked as a connecting stateroom. The 3rd pullman bed is indicated however.

The hallway you can see outside the room is indeed a service corridor, the door was open.

Marc

When you say Asian food, do you mean sushi and california rolls? Anything else exciting...? Did the discuss the genesis class... bowling at sea?

Thanks!

I haven't actually eaten at Jade, but as this is a Feature on some Voyager-Class Vessels, you may find the Information there...

Genesis Class was mentioned by Mr. Goldstein, but only briefly, the main focus was on the Freedom, they were very excited to be finally able to present their new "Baby"...It cerainly shows that RCI is always moving ahead and the Genesis-Project shows, that even when they introduce a brand-new ship, they do already have bigger plans...

Cheers,

Phil

Hi all

Thanks for all the info and helpful tips. I did receive an email from Crown & Anchor to say there will be the concierge for Diamond and Diamond plus members.

Will be interesting to read the reviews when the ship starts its regular rounds of cruising.

Happy Sailing!!

Ruby

i don't have time right now to read 7 pages of info i will later though...so if this question has been asked pardon me for asking it again

i have been waiting for more info on this ship we are going on it in September...is there an in-line skating track on the ship? Other Royal Caribbean Ships have one and i have heard nothing about this ship having one...i would really appreciate any info on this...thank you...

CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE FREEDOM!!!!!:D

Hi Tracy

Good question, it was quite an unforgettable experience, to have Waiters lined up nearly everywhere with White and Red Wine, Beer and Champagne on their Trays and they were nearly forcing you to drink...and as an automatic reaction you were looking for your Seapass, but then you remember: "Hey, all is free....:D "....

The Crew has been extremeley friendly, you could really tell they were happy to finally have Guests....or maybe they were pretending...well, whatever....

Cheers,

Phil

This is my first inagural cruise Freedom of the Seas--Boston Inaugural as a promotional from my agency. I can't wait! How many tours were your offered on the ship?

We got a Brochure upon Embarkation where a Tour was suggested (from the Viking Crown Lounge working your Way down).

Staterooms in most Categories were open for viewing and they had some Students explaining the Features and Details of the Staterooms.

And of course there were numerous Events planned. Ice Show, Parade, Show in the Theatre, everything....

What a Stress...:D

Cheers,

Phil

How were the teen areas? My friend and I are both 15 year old girls and we're really looking forward for what there is for teens to do on the cruise. We will be going july 30th and we both can't wait!

I've seen, that they had a nice Outdoor Area on the Deck just below the Flowrider (beware of Splash-Water!) and from a Video which has also been shot on the Freedom two Weeks ago, you can see, that the Teen Areas are huge, so you'll have a Blast!

Cheers,

Phil:)

I never used the teens area. I've always just had fun around the ship. I'm 17 years old, and I'm getting a little old for the teens area. I will be 17 and a half on the cruise. ;) Looking foward to trying to flowrider at least once even if I don't like it. :eek:

Zotzer- thanks for the site about the staterooms - I found our exact room on the opposite aft side as we and the balcony is huge! I'm so excited. Plus it was nice to have a look in on the other staterooms.

Just hope I can wait until next year - it's so hard!

:) mary

Hi All,

Yes, I've had the Pleasure to be among the first Guests onboard the Freedom otS during a Presentation (incl. Overnight) in Hamburg from yesterday until today. :)

And Boy, she's really really big...and I've just returned from a Cruise o/b QM2 10 days ago, so I can compare....

Any Questions, please shut, I'll try to answer if I can and find the time, I'll post more Infos later.

Thanks again to RCI for making this possible and for paying for everything, incredible!!

Cheers,

Phil:D

Phil: I am so JEALOUS! We're not sailing the FOS until late October. We have booked a GS, deck 10, forward. If you are familiar with the Voyager ships, how much larger is the GS on the Freedom from the GS on the Voyager?

Thanks!

Lynda B.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Abaum1102

I will be talking my niece and daughter who are both 15 years old. Maybe you guys can meet. We are coming from Southern California and we will be in cabin 9483 Deck 9

our email is ozzie14@verizon.net

we changed our cruise date to July 9th. sorry. that would have been a lot of fun to meet tho!

Archived