What slots?

srlafleur

i really want to know...what makes a slot interesting?

I thought they were all basically the same....different number of reels and different pictures, different music.....but what do they do to make them "interesting'?

serious question...

Hi there,

The Sea Princess has good slots the wife won both compertitions the week we were there.

So that was four t shirts and some money. I made it to the finals both times.

yours Shogun

Are you one of those Engineers that have to know exactly how things work to be interesting? I think when they go DING, DING, DING and the bells go off that is interesting. Not that it happens to me very often.;) Oh by the way didn't someone post a SERIOUS JEAN QUESTION? Who knows where this post will take us as long as it is serious.

I thought I was pretty clear, but I guess not. I'm referring primarily to video slots - the ones with bonus rounds, "stories" - not the old one-arm bandits with cherries, 7's and like that.

On a recent cruise on Carnival there were some Garfield machines that were fun - I haven't seen them anywhere else, including Vegas. I was wondering if any slot players have noticed any uniique machines like that.

Sorry you did not get the answer that you deserved. I for one have not been on that ship and I don't think I have ever played those type of slots before. They do sound interesting and I for one would like to know also. How about the CB if anyone decides to anwer the question.:)

On the Star and CB they had alot of nickel video slots. They even had some penny ones. They had Texas tea, Money to burn,double diamonds, jackpot party,jeopardy and few new ones I forget the name of one was about a bear and camping, one was about cows and milk cans another had squirrels and for your bonus round you got to snatch leaves of a tree. Can you tell I love these games?

The Coral has your "interesting" slots- and even in the nickel machines! I'm assuming they are pretty much the same on all the ships.

yup.....all of them are ready to relieve you of your $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$....:)

My favorite is the stripper one....we found it in vegas, but in Oklahoma, the one we saw was set so you didn't get to the "bonus" round. For the bunus you picked people who would then offer a cartoon stripper money, as more $$ accumulated more clothing came off. You could pick a male or female stripper. heehee.

didn't win much, but didn't lose much either!

Archived