We're dancin'!

dakrewser

The mailman just left me with the docs for our 6/24 sail on the Prinsendam - woohoo!!!

AA030729.jpg

Only surprise, to me, is 3 formal nights for a 16 night cruise (3 informal, 10 casual) - but it is port intensive, only one real "day at sea" (the last night) and one "cruising".

Dave, Congratulations:) How exciting!!! I am beginning to question if they know for sure how many formal/informal/casual nights. Our cruise Docs stated we would have 2 Formal and 5 Casual. We actually had 2 Formal/1 Informal/4 Casual. We had not packed for the Informal. Then I noticed where someone else wrote that their Docs said they had the Informal but instead had 5 Casual.

Oh well no matter what kind of night it is I know you and DW will have a great time.:)

Congratulations, Dave! Hope you and DW have a great cruise on "The Elegant Explorer". The only day better than "docs dance day" is embarkation day, and that isn't very far away for you!

Bon Voyage, Dave. Again, we'll miss meeting by "that much". We'll be flying home from Copenhagen the same day you board in Amsterdam. Some day, on some dam ship...

We'll be flying in "over the pole", so I'll wave. Doubt I can get the pilot to circle around your plane, but if you see a KLM MD11 "waving its wings," that'll be us!

Everybody: thanks for your well wishes, wish you were all joining us!

Archived