June 4 Freedom CC'rs Post LIVE FROM FREEDOM

Hey all of you going on the June 4th cruise we will be waving to you as we get on the 11th. Looking forward to your posts from the ship during your sailing. I am torn between wanting to know every thing and discovering it all on our own. Just too excited, man I am acting like a little kid:p

Emmy & Rick and all the rest of the PBS - have a FANTASTIC cruise. I watched the Today christening show - what a beauty you are sailing on.

Emmy - I want to hear about the ziplines - I signed up for them in Sept on the Crown. :cool:

Hi Chris!! hey why arenpt you on that ship??ol//I have told Emmy we want pictures..lots of pictures..especially want to see the ride in the Hummer to the pier, and surfer rick hanging ten on the surfrider. wow these guys are going to have so much fun..hey Chris let's hook up with Rick and Emmy for a cruise next year! I have one in January and one in June, lots of room onboard!

Hi Chris and Michael. Looking at the web cam now and all I see is Grey. It's raining in Miami so I don't think we're going to get a clear view of Emmy and Rick as they sail away:mad: Looks like it's raining pretty hard there. Knowing Emmy, nothing will stop her from having fun but just thinking..... their Pink Boa's are going to get wet!!!

Roberta:)

Michael - I'm pacing my cruises - the UC Regents keep expecting checks. It is convenient to have Matt only 10 miles away to come home & take care of HIS dog. :rolleyes:

I'm still waiting to see you in that velvet speedo! :D It would be great to do a cruise with all of you again. After the u-turn on the Grand in Feb, don't know if I'm ready to do the Grand again.

Hi, Roberta! Don't you love this heat??? I just got back from an 8K walk at UC Irvine. Had the misfortune of seeing my son's dorm room for the first time since I moved him in - YIKES....

So how soon before they start posting from the ship????

I got off Freedom this morning (last of the "no seapass card"). Lots of fun. Details to come. For those of you on the ship, sorry it is raining with 15 minutes to sail. Hope it stops soon!

Have a great time!

Hi Roberta!!

yes emmy will make it a party..lol..only hope those boas dont bleed in the rain..yes I am kinda of glad we are not going to med in the Grand..the Emerald will be so nice and new..and we have the c753 aft balcony~

I can't wait to see th epictures of the Hummer and the boarding fun..and can you imagine the 132 CC'ers at the get together?

So glad the rain stopped. Watching Freedom now from my balcony sail away by South Beach with a beautiful rainbow. Hope they are having as much fun as I did last night. Looking forward to the posts. The Wave Runner is AWESOME! And for those of you on board, go to the pub and listen to Jimmy (or should I say sing along with Jimmy). And get him to do his Bruce Springstead imitation. Have fun!

Hi Roberta!!

yes emmy will make it a party..lol..only hope those boas dont bleed in the rain..yes I am kinda of glad we are not going to med in the Grand..the Emerald will be so nice and new..and we have the c753 aft balcony~

I can't wait to see th epictures of the Hummer and the boarding fun..and can you imagine the 132 CC'ers at the get together?

Michael,

For sure Emmy will have a great time and I think that the Meet & Mingle will be a blast. You can always count on Emmy to post pictures and give you the exact info that your looking for concerning the Freedom. I think we both found a wonderful friend:) Hoping that she posts soon on this thread.

Looks like your pretty well booked for 2007. Hope Sheryl and your family are all doing well.

Roberta

Roberta.. a belated Happy Birthday.. sorry my connection was so bad today as I tried to call from Freedom.. Awesome..awesome day.. words cannot describe the emotion and happiness all of us felt to be on this great ship...

Rick did his thing on the flowrider today.. he said it was great fun and captured on film and on video by Flames (Carol) ride to pier in Hummer was something I will always remember and you cannot believe the people that stop us and say..I know who you are..the Pink Boa ladies..all good..Roberta all good :)

Just watched the awesome promenade parade... they served champagne as we boarded and the staff were in black gowns and dresses...

and oh yes I did my booking for Explorer..aft cabin..same deck as you... other end...

Off to bed now... tomorrow a sea day but with sooooo much to see and do... not enough time..so glad I have Oct Freedom with You and Susan...

Wish you all could experience what we did so far and yet to come...

it brought me and the other ladies to tears on many occasion..oh yes Rick got to enjoy the hot tub all by himself with no one else in it..I was off taking care of future cruise bookings.. :)

Later all

Emmy & Rick

Rick is da man!!! I'll bet those picutres are awesome..and only you Emmy amidst all this excitement would have the insight to book a future cruise..you guys sound pleasantly exhausted from all the pre plan and firsy day adventures..but I'll bet you already have your sea day lounges staked out:cool: I'm exhausted just trying to keep up with all the publicity and the first day excitement..but knew you would post before you went to bed and I was just was telling Sheryl I'll bey Emmy posted..and here you are..

you guys have a great time..have a cold one for me Rick.:cool:

I heard about the rain in miami yesterday, but I am sure once they got out to sea they were fine. All I couid think about last night was what everyone was doing...of course it helped that I had the cruise compass from day one, lol.

Emmy hope you guys had fun at your first deck party, I loved it. The CD told me that they will be having deck parties every night but one on the 7 day cruises...I cant wait to get back on her myself

to emmy and all of those experiencing the fun and excitement of being the first on the freedom- congrats!! I was peeled all day yesterday to the posts here and the webcam - how awesome it must be for all of you. emmy can you tell me how many other specialty restaurants are there besides the main dining room- I have seen so many names- is it just chops and portofino's or are there others? I am going with 3 girlfriends in december (it's our 1st without the dear hubbies and kids) and was wondering what other options there are. I, like you- am so excited to see this brand new ship. thanks for the info. keep us folks here not lucky enough to be there up to date- I just can't wait to hear more!! Have fun!! :D

Good morning all CC posters from the FOS. I hope you enjoyed your first night onboard and have now got a feel for her. I'm curious if the internet is now faster than when she first sailed with all the agents and benefit cruises. If it is then if any of you can post a picture, we'd all love to see some!

OK... don't spend too much time of your cruise on the computer but know that many stuck at home are vicariously enjoying the experience that you may unfold for us. Stay tuned!

PLEASE have a Mango Tango up on the pool deck for me!! They are my favorite. And don't forget - if you run into top-notch pool waiter with the name Dr. Feelgood - he's the best and tell him "little mary" said hi!!

Peggy - the webcam link is:

http://live6.truelook.com/face/newface.jsp?func=live&name=/ecodb/wachovia&overlay=default&skin=default&useapplet=true&time=1149520179367&width=640&height=480&quality=65&catalogname=catalog&preset=Miami_Herald/PLAY__________/Cruise+Port+ship+docks

Emmy - great to hear that you're having such a fantastic time. With all this excitement, it's going to be a long four months until I get to sail with you, Rick, Roberta, Tina and Mom in October. So bring all that good fun and information back so we can really be ready to go :D

Peggy, the webcam was in Miami, they don't have one on the ship. But if you want to see her when she's docked in Miami, you go to http://www.miamiherald.com and then scroll down on the left and look for web cams and then you look for the one on the Wachovia Financial Center. Sometimes it's positioned a little too far to the left but just click and or drag on the right side on the other side and it will move to that area.

Susan :)

Roberta.. a belated Happy Birthday.. sorry my connection was so bad today as I tried to call from Freedom.. Awesome..awesome day.. words cannot describe the emotion and happiness all of us felt to be on this great ship...

Rick did his thing on the flowrider today.. he said it was great fun and captured on film and on video by Flames (Carol) ride to pier in Hummer was something I will always remember and you cannot believe the people that stop us and say..I know who you are..the Pink Boa ladies..all good..Roberta all good :)

Just watched the awesome promenade parade... they served champagne as we boarded and the staff were in black gowns and dresses...

and oh yes I did my booking for Explorer..aft cabin..same deck as you... other end...

Off to bed now... tomorrow a sea day but with sooooo much to see and do... not enough time..so glad I have Oct Freedom with You and Susan...

Wish you all could experience what we did so far and yet to come...

it brought me and the other ladies to tears on many occasion..oh yes Rick got to enjoy the hot tub all by himself with no one else in it..I was off taking care of future cruise bookings.. :)

Later all

Emmy & Rick

Emmy,

Sounds like you Pink Boa Ladies and gents had a full day yesterday. I tried calling you back but it was a "no go". Continue your posts, we're all waiting in anticipation. Take lots of photos!!!!

Roberta

Good Day... postcard moment for today was the Sexy Legs COntest.. during our roll call thread we recruited Patrick (Barnismom) to wear a pink speedo and enter the contest... he was a good sport and we purchased a woman's pink bottom from a bathing suit since we could not find a mens in the colour pink.. on the bum of the speedo Tracy wrote "Property of PBS'rs" (Pink Boa Society)

Ken Rush the CD... said 'stop the music" what does PBS'r stand for... so we informed all there that we were from Cruise Critic and the Pink Boa Society... some free advertising Laura :)

Well Patrick was our man today so all us ladies with wearing our pink boas cheered him on the victory as he dropped his swimming trunks to reveal his pink speedo and pulled out his pink boa :)... Thanks Patrick... what a sport you were:)

Emmy & the rest of the PBS'rs

Anyway he was crowned Mr. Flamingo Legs....:)

Archived