Enchantment Questions

Hi everyone:

Is there an ice skating rink on the Enchantment of the Seas?

Does anyone know a link to any of the Enchantment Compasses? I am taking the 5 day cruise out of FLL going to Ocho Rios and Georgetown.

Thanks ;)

Although they added several features to the Enchantment when it was stretched last year, an ice skating rink was not one of them. Only Voyager class ships and the brand new Freedom of the Seas have ice rinks.

Unless that is a significant factor in choosing your cruise, don't let the absence of a rink be a deal-breaker. Enchantment is a wonderful ship, especially since it was stretched, and you will have a wonderful time.

My kids (NOT kids - 17 & 19 at the time) LOVED the bungee trampolines!

We, too, truly enjoyed our cruise on the Enchantment last summer, and can't wait to get back on board for our New Year's cruise this year!

She is stretched with a marvelous new pool deck, splash/play area for the wee ones (not the wee-wee ones :D), a gorgeous poolside bar with "portholes" in the deck through which you can look straight down at the ocean, excellent Chops restaurant, fabulous Concierge Lounge with an entire wall of windows and one of the best Concierges in the line, Giuseppe, beautiful new Boleros lounge, and very nice crew and furnishings. And it still has a Champagne Bar, which Sovereign lost in ITS refurb.

My kids (NOT kids - 17 & 19 at the time) LOVED the bungee trampolines!

We, too, truly enjoyed our cruise on the Enchantment last summer, and can't wait to get back on board for our New Year's cruise this year!

She is stretched with a marvelous new pool deck, splash/play area for the wee ones (not the wee-wee ones :D), a gorgeous poolside bar with "portholes" in the deck through which you can look straight down at the ocean, excellent Chops restaurant, fabulous Concierge Lounge with an entire wall of windows and one of the best Concierges in the line, Giuseppe, beautiful new Boleros lounge, and very nice crew and furnishings. And it still has a Champagne Bar, which Sovereign lost in ITS refurb.

Carol, Giuseppe has left the Enchantment (I think for the Serenade, but perhaps someone else knows for certain). His replacement is named Julien. My sisters-in-law are onboard Enchantment this week, so I will have a report in a few days. I believe that other posters have indicated that he is very good. He clearly has big shoes to fill, in replacing Giuseppe.:)

We go on enchantment in three weeks. The girls are really looking forward to the bungee trampolines and the suspension bridges... I am looking forward to the balcony :)

All reviews I have read on these boards, and there are MANY ....are all pretty favorable. We can hardly wait to go on July 27th :)

Carol, Giuseppe has left the Enchantment (I think for the Serenade, but perhaps someone else knows for certain). His replacement is named Julien. My sisters-in-law are onboard Enchantment this week, so I will have a report in a few days. I believe that other posters have indicated that he is very good. He clearly has big shoes to fill, in replacing Giuseppe.:)
AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I need to hear from your SILs IMMEDIATELY. :D

Is Julien as CUTE as Giuseppe??????

Info, Bill, I need info!! ;)

AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I need to hear from your SILs IMMEDIATELY. :D

Is Julien as CUTE as Giuseppe??????

Info, Bill, I need info!! ;)

Carol, as soon as I know, you will also. Of course their taste probably isn't as discriminating as yours so you may have to make allowances for their opinions.:D

Well, if they are your wife's sisters, and she had the good taste to marry you :), then I am sure that their taste is to be trusted............If these are YOUR siblings' wives......................hhmmmm..........

Just give me their complete bios and curricula vitae, so I can judge their opinions!!! ;)

Well, if they are your wife's sisters, and she had the good taste to marry you :), then I am sure that their taste is to be trusted............If these are YOUR siblings' wives......................hhmmmm..........

Just give me their complete bios and curricula vitae, so I can judge their opinions!!! ;)

Carol, once Rita is able to get up off the floor and stop laughing:D, she promises that when her sisters get off the ship on Saturday she will ask them about Julian. She also said no one else is as cute as Giuseppe (I am sure she was only talking about concierges and wasn't including me in that comment):confused:

We were on the 6/19 Enchantment sailing and met Julian. He was great! He pays attention to detail, is a great communicator and trys to make everyone comfortable. No problem there!!:D

Archived