i hope they can read

i found these signs hanging from the Grandeur whils docked in costa maya i thought it was quite amusing, i hope they can read!

http://community.webshots.com/photo/551965775/2294738200085518441OXeNVp

Maybe RCL can start using similar signs to deter Chair Hogs by the pool as well!! I was thinking along the lines of a pig sitting in a lounge chair with the red circle around it and a line through it!! LOL:p

LOL

What a fun way to start another day on CC. Great picture and great responses. :D

Come on, the rats are not that smart. If they were so smart the signs would have spelled out "no rats" in words rather than using a symbol. Since it's Mexico the words would have to be in Spanish of course.....:rolleyes:

Unless the rats are bilingual.....

Maybe RCL can start using similar signs to deter Chair Hogs by the pool as well!! I was thinking along the lines of a pig sitting in a lounge chair with the red circle around it and a line through it!! LOL:p
Ask, and ye shall receive........

1113834915_CHOGavatar.jpg.1429f08652f0e88fc61dd9529c19a657.jpg

That is an amazing picture. Not only are they not installed properly, I'm fairly certain that with the ropes stretched along the side of the ship, they would be useless even if they were! Guess I better look under my bed in October! :eek:

Theron

Archived