Is there Creme Brulee Sampler in the Pinnacle?

like2cruise

My hubby loves creme brulee...I had read somewhere that the Pinnacle Grill offered a sampler plate which would make him smile. However, I saw the menu posted and I did not see it listed. Any recent Pinnacle diners remember if there was a creme brulee sampler offered? Thanks!!

Yes, we had it on the Westerdam last week. The portion was large, and it was served on an unusal plate that had a design of three waves. Each wave was a different flavor. It was spectacular. I liked it so much that I am still wearing it on my hips.

Ilene

We had the creme brulee sampler in the Pinnacle on our last night on recent Veendam cruise..it was very good. As I recall, creme brulee was available in the dining room, but the sampler was only available in the Pinnacle.

Hi, I love Creme Brulee. What I want to know is what flavors are in this sampler? As I have state before The one and only time we were in the Pinnacle we were not impressed for the additional $40.00 compared to meals we have had here in Las Vegas but we have decided to try it again on the Ryndam in November, then we will probably also do it again in March on the Westerdam. I would like to do it on the first night for the reduced amount but we feel going to the main dining room on the first night is far more important. You know the getting to know your table mates, your waiter, assist waiter and wine steward. Plus the first night is the night the serve the Signature Chocolate Cake:p

Lisa, one option would be to set your dining time so you can drop by the dining room to meet your tablemates and staff, then excuse yourself to the Pinnacle. Visiting there "2-fer" has an attraction! :D I'm sure you may then get both the creme brulee sampler and the chocolate cake to cap off your meal. :eek: Now that would be a most excellent cruise kickoff!

We just returned today from the Amsterdam, and we had Creme Brulee in the dining room (don't remember which evening). It was FABULOUS! I also discovered that the Lido serves the Creme Brulee custard (minus the caramelized topping) with fruit during lunch. This cruise was made perfect by that, and by the Tiramisu (had it 3 times this past week - yummmmm).

Archived