Who's Your Captain & Cruise Director?

C 2 C

Just returned from 13 night Holiday cruise (January 4th)on Galaxy. Here is the the list of Senior Officers and Others.

Master---Captain Isidoros Karamaounas

Staff Captain---Panayotis Mantzavinos

Hotel Director---Damien O'Connor

Cruise Director---Martin Blanar

Food & Beverage Manager---Pieter Esterhuizen

Captain's Club Hostess---Sueli LeGal

Cruise Sales Manager---Laura Goor

Concierge---Claudio Barry

A word to those Cruising Galaxy...She is in fine shape, Clean and well Maintained---Yes the big windows in the Stratesphere Lounge are still clouded over. It didn't bother me and yes there is still vibration in the aft. Book midships and the problem disappears. Food quaility is high and the service was great. Enjoy.

Hi George & Joyce, thanks for the update. I sail her in March for

the 1st time. Glad you had a good cruise:)

Summit per January 5:

Captain: Yannis Berdos

Hotel Director: Connie Hammelstein

Cruise Director: Jeff Potts

Please note the non-Greek name for the master of Journey:eek:

I've reformatted the chart but please let me know how it fits a "normal" screen. I have a 19" screen when I made the list and I don't want it to be too wide for viewing.

Whoiswhere-6.jpg

As of my cruise that i just got off yesterday

simon weir is going to open solstice as hotel director

and possibly emmanuiel, the current captian of quest might be opening the solstice as staff captain

and jennifer (also forget her last name but shes from new zealand) is the current cc hostess on the azamara quest

As of my cruise that i just got off yesterday

simon weir is going to open solstice as hotel director

and possibly emmanuiel, the current captian of quest might be opening the solstice as staff captain

and jennifer (also forget her last name (PRICE)but shes from new zealand) is the current cc hostess on the azamara quest

Thanks Cruisininfinity:

Would you have the correct spelling of Quest's captain's name?

Lois R Hi. The format is too big for my screen
I've cut the width a bit. Let me know how far over you have to scan. Part of the problem is the long Greek names.

WhoisWhereJan72008.jpg

Thanks Cruisininfinity:

Would you have the correct spelling of Quest's captain's name?

I've cut the width a bit. Let me know how far over you have to scan. Part of the problem is the long Greek names.

WhoisWhereJan72008.jpg

Looks good to me now!!!

Thanks Arno, oh...have a wonderful time on CENTURY:)

Whoa, Arno! Natalie Cavanaough on Mercury? Surely you menat Natalie Clemons. Poor Shawn Cavanaugh is history. And I hate that. He was my favorite CD. You will remember him from our Zenith days.

Shawn was Cavanah "without the "G";)

Perhaps we will get an update or a correction if there was an error.

Here was the information I used:

We've just got off Mercury in Sydney and our Cruise Director was Damian Delorenzis with his wonderful assistant James. They really worked well together and were both very approachable and fun. The CC Hostess was Natalie Cavanaugh, she too was excellent both professionally and socially. Also I must mention Sheila who was the CC co-ordinator and excellent at that. She was there to greet us at our CC get togethers chatting to everyone on each leg of our 3 x b2b cruises. As we had so many CCers we held 2 CC parties per leg, it was fun as everyone got on so well together.

Captain Nickos Frantzis was on the first two legs of our cruise and Captain Kostas Patsoulas on the third leg. Both would joke that we hoped we knew where we were going because it was a first for them, and a first for the ship too on it's inaugral cruise to Sydney from Ensenada. It was a very special and happy cruise for us all.

Jillybean:)

Whoa, Arno! Natalie Cavanaough on Mercury? Surely you menat Natalie Clemons. Poor Shawn Cavanaugh is history. And I hate that. He was my favorite CD. You will remember him from our Zenith days.

Natalie Clemens was Cruise Director on the Summit and went home for the holidays. She has never worked as a CC Hostess. she wouldn't take that kind of a step backward

Natalie Clemens was Cruise Director on the Summit and went home for the holidays.

Hi chessbriar:

How was she as a CD? Do you know if she will be back on another Celebrity ship?

Arno

Natalie was CD on our final Zenith cruise this past April. I believe that it was her first posting as CD. We thought that on a personal level, one to one, she was very friendly & outgoing, with a charming personality. However, that did not translate well as an emcee, as we felt she was a little too "canned". Maybe with experience, she will improve. JMO

We never had her as a CD. We met her on the Millie when she was activity staff, sailed with her again when she was ACD. She lives close by, so we have kept in touch and hope to sail with her again. We ran into her in port when she was CD on the Zenith. We were on the Galaxy, but met for lunch.

It's always good to hear for her. We were supposed to see her in port on our last cruise. She was due to be CD on the Connie but was she was transfered a few week before her contract to the Summit. We were disappointed not to be seeing her.

We hope for the best and will wait to hear where she's headed next.

I found the list of the senior officers on the quest this past 12/22 cruise

Master ~ Emmanouil Alevropoulos

Cheif Enginee ~ Christos Tasioulopoulos

Hotel Director~ Heike Cramer

Staff Captian ~ Lief Karlsson

Cruise Director~ Becky Field

sorry it took a while, i had to find the list

Archived