Pinnacle Attire on a "CASUAL" night?

NoNoNanette

Nanette,

If it's casual night it's casual night all over the ship, including in the Pinnacle Grill. As has already been stated, some people will still dress up some.

So ... your husband should be perfectly fine eating there on Casual Night dressed in Dockers and Polo shirt.

Sounds good to me! Dockers and a polo should be just fine.

Sounds good to me, too, Jim! Just booked it over the phone. :)

It'll be a fun surprise for Dominic. It'll be even more of a surprise when he sees that I used HIS credit card. ;)

It'll be a fun surprise for Dominic. It'll be even more of a surprise when he sees that I used HIS credit card. ;)

But it will be a pleasant surprise, because it will cost him $20 less than it would have had you waited to book it aboard ship. :D

*LOL* :)

Nanette,

I see you surprise your husband the same way my wife surprises me *LOL*

The real surprise comes when I see the charge on my statement BEFORE I actually get the gift *LOL*

Have a great cruise and ENJOY:)

I was on the Westerdan 9/10-9/17 and ate in the Pinnacle on a 'casual' night. Every man there had at least a jacket on and some had ties on as well.

The women wore informal type clothes (black dress pants, nice tops, cocktail dresses).

We did order the chef's dinner and wine meal. It was an extra $29 pp. The wine was great, but I almost wish that we could have just ordered off the regular Pinnacle menu. We had our choice of either a duo of meat (filet and lamb) or a trio of seafood. We chose the meat and received a regular potion of each. It was good, but there was a lot. The side dishes were okay, and they were actually some of the same side dishes we had in the Vista Dinning room, which surprised me. The service was rushed. We actually had to ask the waiter to slow it down. We were out of there in 1 hr. 15 mins! We had 6:30 reservations, and I wonder if they needed the table for 8PM. We even tipped the waiter $20 (as directed by the CC board,) and tipped the wine steward.

Technically the dress code for the Pinnacle is the same as it is for the ship any given evening. So if you dine there on a casual night, casual attire is fine. But, like others on this thread have mentioned, I do notice people tend to dress a little nicer, even on casual night, in the Pinnacle.

Blue skies ...

--rita

Archived