zuiderdam Western Caribbean pictures 7/10-7/17

jstducky

alright all...

i've finally gotten around to putting my pictures from my recent Zuiderdam Western Caribbean cruise onto Webshots. I was on the Zuiderdam from 7/10-7/17. It was roundtrip out of Ft. Lauderdale with stops in Key West, an overnight in Cozumel, Grand Cayman and Half Moon Cay!

here is the link
[url="http://community.webshots.com/user/jstducky09"][b][color=#800080]http://community.webshots.com/user/jstducky09[/color][/b][/url]

Hi [b][font=Fixedsys][color=#9932cc]jstducky:[/color][/font][/b]

[b][font=Fixedsys][color=#9932cc] Great pix from your Western Carr cruise! We're booked on the same cruise on 8/21, but have not heard of any change in the Key West/Cozumel port times. When were you advised of the time change? Was it just for your cruise, or is it going to apply to all future cruises? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks again for sharing the pix![/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Fixedsys][color=#9932cc][/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Fixedsys][color=#9932cc]Mike[/color][/font][/b]

:) [font=Lucida Console][size=3][color=blue]Hi...thank you so much for the pictures!...really looking forward to sailing her![/color][/size][/font]

lemk85:

i believe that the itinerary change was only for our specific sailing. i have been told that subsequent W. Carib passengers have called HAL and they have been told that there has been no change. however, i do know that until october or so there is a permanent change to the eastern caribbean sailings. my suggestion is to call HAL before your trip to find out.

anyhow, i only found out about the itinerary change through another cc member who received a message on her answering machine regarding the change in itinerary. i had booked through HAL directly and they didn't contact me, I had to call them to find out. i had another friend who booked through a travel agent and she too never got a call from the travel agent, she found out through me and then called HAL to confirm. so i guess it depends on the travel agent as to whether or not they think that change in intinerary is great enough for them to call you.

Archived