Recent Oosterdam cruisers: Elemis Amenities?

caviargal

I was hoping not to have to pack my own shampoo, etc. and would like to know if the Elemis products are now being provided.

They were supposed to be on my ZUI cruise last year but the staff knew nothing about it.

We are in an SB if that matters.

Thanks!

We just got off the Amsterdam and had the same Elemis set up as pictured above. Loved the products. Wished we had packed lighter with our own toiletries. I have thin fine hair and dry skin, DH has thick hair and normal type skin, the products worked well for both of us.

• 3 weeks later...
Could anyone who has been on the Noordam recently confirm the products in the picture are still provided?

They were there exactly as pictured on my January 6th Noordam cruise. There was also a shower cap which is not pictured.

btw---I was in an inside cabin, so the type of cabin makes no difference.

(love those Elemis products. :) )

Could anyone who has been on the Noordam recently confirm the products in the picture are still provided?

They were there exactly as pictured on my January 6th Noordam cruise. There was also a shower cap which is not pictured.

btw---I was in an inside cabin, so the type of cabin makes no difference.

(love those Elemis products. :) )

Here is the setup of Elemis we got on the Volendam. We liked the products and left positive comments about them at the end of the cruise.

ElemisBathProductsf.jpg

This set up is exactly what we got in our inside cabin. I noticed while getting my hair cut on board that it is the same stuff they sell in the spa. Really good products that smell great.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived