Don't book this (these) rooms

SPARKY12

this is my first time on this page so forgive me if i do this wrong. we are booked on the Dream on deck 7 outside cabin but have yet to confirm room numbers (two rooms). are we better to upgrade or are the rooms ok in size? Also which are the quieter rooms to book as i like my sleep?:confused:

this is my first time on this page so forgive me if i do this wrong. we are booked on the Dream on deck 7 outside cabin but have yet to confirm room numbers (two rooms). are we better to upgrade or are the rooms ok in size? Also which are the quieter rooms to book as i like my sleep?:confused:

confirm your cabin numbers-

the deck is between cabin space-- so that is good- but there is one section on the starboard side I would say avoid because of the room service pantry- which could get noise fromt he plates, glasses-- etc

confirm your cabin numbers-

the deck is between cabin space-- so that is good- but there is one section on the starboard side I would say avoid because of the room service pantry- which could get noise fromt he plates, glasses-- etc

This is incorrect information. On deck 8 you have all the bars, theatre and it will be noisy.

This is incorrect information. On deck 8 you have all the bars, theatre and it will be noisy.

--- ooooo i was looking at Carnival DREAM- sorry

Blondestickchick replied regarding the Carnival dream also

Edited by serene56

Serene - guess that serves me (us) right for not reading everything!!! :) Guess I have Dream on the brain!

I missed it too- I dont usually pay attention to the title line.

But it is a good idea to put stuff in the title line incase someone is looking for information

Anyone stay in the newly remodeled Scenic Ocean View Cabins on the Valor? They are located on Lido forward above the Bridge. I'm booked in room 9197 and very interested in seeing some pics! I've seen the pics of the corner room, 9200 and 9201, but none of the "middle" rooms.

is this a terrible cabin? noisy from elevators? people looking into balcony from elevator? lights at night from elevator shining into cabin? i know it is handicap but we need handicap cabin.

i am answering my own question.sailed 12/12-12/17 today. excellent cabin location. zero noise.no people peeking thru elevator. no lights shining into cabin and wonderful housekeeping team.

We're in room 6491 (Carnival Splendor), just over everything that makes noise. I plan on bringing earplugs! I wish I'd read all this before I booked that room. :(

Have you requested to move up a deck?

There are tons of balcony cabins available for your sailing on deck 8. call and see if you can switch.

never mind- i see this is an aft balcony.

Edited by serene56

• 2 weeks later...

Carnival Legend 8205, Nice room very spacious but you can HEAR EVERYTHING above you ont he Lido Deck. Chairs scraping running all of it.

Very unimpressed with the noise. They claimed they were booked nad had no room to move us too. First ever cruise nad was disapointed.

Deck 8, be careful where your cabin is as the deck chairs are right above you on Deck 9 and at 7am the staff start moving the chairs to their "day" positions which causes alot of scraping on the floor (your ceiling).

Unless you get up at 7am,and go get breakfast, this is extremely bothersome (like nails on a chalkboard!).

:mad:

Our first cruise is in May on the Carnival Conquest....we have room 2362, which I thought was going to be pretty good....but now I noticed it is below the galley....is that going to be a problem???

Thanks! StupidLamb (Patti)

no, you are far enough away from being in the middle with the noise.

SInce it is your first cruise-- you do not have to just accept that cabin assignment. You can make a change to another cabin as long as its in the same category.

I would move further back-- somewhere in the cabin numbers of 2431 or 2426

Puts you closer to the elevators without the traveling.

Thanks for the help Serene! I actually picked that cabin.....not really knowing what I was picking.....Is it not right across from some elevators??? I thought it was....and I thought not having a neighbor on one side would be good....but like I said....all of my "thoughts" are just totally in my mind....I know absolutely nothing about how ships are set up....I've never been on one before. My travel agent called today and she is bringing us on a tour of the ship next month so I can't wait!!! I will see about changing rooms..... Thanks so much!!! I'm not sure what is still available on that deck...it was filling up pretty quickly!!

we are booked for this weekend. Can anyone tell me more about it? Anyone stayed here or near this one? Is it a good inside? I know it's a FWD room, so hoping not to much motion. I also know its near the penthouse suites. Is this a good thing?

Thanks

Kelly

What is a good balcony cabin ? thanks

I have booked C753

its in its own hallway- no across the hall neighbors.

I have only one next door neighbor- balcony feels almost private.

If you google Princess C753 or C752 you will seel LOTS of photos.

this cabin is a BB.