Yahoo!!! Doin' The Two Ticket Tango

kakalina

Got our documents today for both of our cruises next month. They came in the pretty new pouch. This is the first time we've gotten the new doc case and I like it.

I noticed the " know before you go" booklet is showing normal three level dress code and intrestingly enough under dining it lists hot hors d' ouvres during the cocktail hours. We didn't see the hot munchies on our cruise on the Zaandam in Nov. It does seem to vary from ship to ship.

Dancing at our house tonight. Followed by beginning packing 101 :D

Just be careful with them fancy dance steps. Wouldn't want to throw out your backs before a cruise.

Congrats on the docs. Have a wonderful pair of cruises ... not to mention the nice road trip to Tampa!

Blue skies ...

--rita

Saw the new document cover the end of December on our New Years cruise, very nice. It is a soft cover fabric now instead of the vinyl one. It does have the Hal logo all over it, but I would not call it Navy, it is a very nice shade of blue. Its nice enough to make an evening purse out of it.

Congratulation on the Doument tango dance. Just be careful, want to be able to go on that cruise. Happy cruising!

Can I do a warm up Doc Dance?:o ;) I spoke with my TA today and her main office has our Docs and she will have them by 10 am Monday morning so I plan to leave work early so I can get there before her office closes and Doc Dance all the way home:D I can't wait to Doc Dance again it seems like it has been a while. I think it was the first week in October.

I got my docs today for half my voyage in April. I'm taking the Veendam Transatlantic to Venice, and then coming back on the QE2 from Southampton to New York. I got my Cunard documents today. Nice imitation leather folder with a snap to hold it closed. Everything is bound in a comb-type binder and you just tear your ticket out when you have to present it at the pier. Even the luggage tags are bound in there.

Very nice.

Now, I just need the Veendam documents and I'll be all set.

So, does this mean I can start doc dancing now, or do I have to wait for the rest of the package? :)

Blue skies ...

--rita

So, does this mean I can start doc dancing now, or do I have to wait for the rest of the package? :)

Rita, no matter if is a 1/2 set or a different cruise line, Cruise Documents of any kind are still Cruise Docs:D I would say you definitely can dance. But like Trish you can do the Double Dance, you just get a resting period between dances;)

So Dance away girl, just don't get too worn out to dance when you receive the Veendam Docs.:)

Archived