Last Minute Upgrade!

cruznon

A few days ago HAL called and asked if we'd be willing to switch cabins(seems other pax wanted their cabins to be closer to each other.) When we were given the cabins available, we declined. (Locations not to our liking.) I did mention that we would be interested in an upgrade if one became available. This morning we got the call. We were offered an upgrade to an SB at a good price and we jumped on it! Soooo... now I am REALLY excited!

I just finished packing--except for the last-minute items.

I'll be waving Saturday with a BIG smile!

Peggy

Congratulations on the last-minute upgrade for this Sat. Believe it is on the Noordam. We will be on it also. We have had free upgrades the day before in the past, but those days are gone forever. One was to a PHS. Once in a lifetime. Looking forward the cruise.:)

A few days ago HAL called and asked if we'd be willing to switch cabins(seems other pax wanted their cabins to be closer to each other.) When we were given the cabins available, we declined. (Locations not to our liking.) I did mention that we would be interested in an upgrade if one became available. This morning we got the call. We were offered an upgrade to an SB at a good price and we jumped on it! Soooo... now I am REALLY excited!

I just finished packing--except for the last-minute items.

I'll be waving Saturday with a BIG smile!

Peggy

See what happens when you make a big, beautiful banner?:D Congrats, and Enjoy! I'll be looking for a great shot of y'all holding up the new CC Oosterdam banner!

Thanks for all your lovely and generous wishes!

We had an SS (a very nice cabin with a great location) but the move to an SB is an unexpected thrill!

Just printed our express passes with the new cabin number.

Packing is done--including the banner!

I am definitely ready to get on a dam ship!:D

Yes, but she said she had to pay for it. I asked to be put on the list for a free upgrade. They offered $700pp ($1,400) to go from a VF to a VA (10 day cruise).

What does everyone consider reasonable to pay? It sounds like they are just getting more money out of her.

Peggy, you deserve to have a nice upgrade. You are always so perky on the boards I love to read your posts.

You are also going to luck out with beautiful weather to start your cruise.:)

Have fun and I will look for the wave. I wish that James Deering could be there for the first wave with the banner. He may even watch it online.

Archived