Stay Tuned for the Unveiling of the WAVE Banner at 3 PM Pacific standand time

LAFFNVEGAS

You know I might just have to go buy me a Red Bra for 4 weeks from today:D

Well, it just so happen I have a pic of one.................... (maybe I should clarify that - not yours!!:eek: ) but I better not post it 'cause it talks about goals

I need to leave shortly and will not be at home to capture Sail Away pictures of the Oosterdam today so if someone could get a few for Peggy I would appreciate it.

Also I just talk to Peggy again, the Banner is put away in the Hotel Manager's office, it is in the closet and in a plastic case. So next weeks group can come get it from there.

Excellent banner. But, where's the red bra? ;)

Bill - I think you should start that part of the tradition! Perhaps someone can pin it to the side of the banner so that also is kept in James Deering's office. Then again, that could be interesting to explain away... :cool:

I too saw the banner and wave. I wish there was a camera at Port Everglades so we could have waves there also. As for the red bra, some of you are sick twisted individuals and I really hope I can sail with you guys one day.:rolleyes:

Just disembarked this morning, and somehow these photos and the thought of a CC banner stored in the HM's office give a sense of continuity and make me feel better about someone else sitting in MY seat, eating at MY table, and sleeping in MY bed tonight. :-|

So here's my silly question. Our first HAL cruise was last May in Alaska on the Veendam, and we must have spent half the cruise on the bow deck. On the Oosterdam, we did not find our way onto the deck or even to a place where we could see it, such as the spot where these wavers are waving. How do you get to the place where people are doing these waves? Do you need to go through a Crew Only door? We did ask bev mgr Hans Becker when he came to our CC meet & greet about getting onto the deck, but he said access was restricted except at certain times in port, and we ended up not pursuing it. Missed that, though. Is there a secret passage?

Thanks, O-dammers,

Susan, who will be shopping for a red bra tomorrow...

Just disembarked this morning, and somehow these photos and the thought of a CC banner stored in the HM's office give a sense of continuity and make me feel better about someone else sitting in MY seat, eating at MY table, and sleeping in MY bed tonight. :-|

So here's my silly question. Our first HAL cruise was last May in Alaska on the Veendam, and we must have spent half the cruise on the bow deck. On the Oosterdam, we did not find our way onto the deck or even to a place where we could see it, such as the spot where these wavers are waving. How do you get to the place where people are doing these waves? Do you need to go through a Crew Only door? We did ask bev mgr Hans Becker when he came to our CC meet & greet about getting onto the deck, but he said access was restricted except at certain times in port, and we ended up not pursuing it. Missed that, though. Is there a secret passage?

Thanks, O-dammers,

Susan, who will be shopping for a red bra tomorrow...

Susan, the chance of me doing this particular cruise is about as remote as you flying to the moon. However, having read these boards over a bit of time, I think even certain Coppers ignore the writing on the door, which reads "Crew Only" and they seem to be encouraged by a certain gentleman who turns a blind eye, his name appears to be James Deering.

I believe there was a "red bra" but it also appears to have disappeared :eek: :D :D

Susan, the chance of me doing this particular cruise is about as remote as you flying to the moon. However, having read these boards over a bit of time, I think even certain Coppers ignore the writing on the door, which reads "Crew Only" and they seem to be encouraged by a certain gentleman who turns a blind eye, his name appears to be James Deering.

I believe there was a "red bra" but it also appears to have disappeared :eek: :D :D

Excellent advice, thank you. I'll look for more specifics when we're ready to sail again one day, so we don't end up locking ourselves in a broom closet. (Although if we inadvertently stumbled on a good spot for stowing away, maybe it would be worth it. ;) )

Tx!

Susan

Now isn' that special;) :D Well, I guess we do have to give a little Thanks to them as well:) I am just Thankfull that they seem to have the problems fixed with the Web Cam and we can now do these "Waves" in the right camera view.

Lisa/Peggy: thanks for the great show! We were up in Reno sans PCs/laptops/iMacs, whatever, yesterday so just saw this tonight.

We are planning to be on board the Oosterdam next Saturday in time to pick up Peggy's banner and make our way to the 6th deck forward to proudly wave! I have extended an invite to the other CCers on our roll call to participate in this event, so hopefully we will have a bit of a group waving next on Feb 24. We have about 22 people who have posted on our Roll Call! I'll bring along a bright yellow ball cap (but no bra, red or any other color)!

Lisa/Peggy: thanks for the great show! We were up in Reno sans PCs/laptops/iMacs, whatever, yesterday so just saw this tonight.

We are planning to be on board the Oosterdam next Saturday in time to pick up Peggy's banner and make our way to the 6th deck forward to proudly wave! I have extended an invite to the other CCers on our roll call to participate in this event, so hopefully we will have a bit of a group waving next on Feb 24. We have about 22 people who have posted on our Roll Call! I'll bring along a bright yellow ball cap (but no bra, red or any other color)!

Archived