Pic's of Cruise Ships in Port

bymyglass

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

All from the air on our flights to and from Miami, FL, for our cruise on Carnival Liberty.

April 5, 2014 - Flying over Fort Lauderdale/Port Canaveral, FL. Ships in port: Celebrity Constellation, Celebrity Eclipse, Carnival Freedom, Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas:

IMG_6339-1.jpg

Zoomed in for difference in size between Carnival Freedom and RC Oasis of the Seas:

IMG_6341-2.jpg

April 12, 2014 - Port of Miami right after take-off a few hours after disembarking from Carnival Liberty. The ships, left to right: Norwegian Getaway, Carnival Breeze, Carnival Liberty, MSC Divina, and Celebrity Reflection:

IMG_7164-1.jpg

IMG_7165-1.jpg

Thank you! I was so happy to be on the side of the plane to be able to get these. I can't believe how BIG Oasis is.

She is big -- way too big for us.

We were on the Zuiderdam when she first arrived from Europe. Zuiderdam is 83, 305 gross tonnage -- which is large for HAL.

When the Oasis arrived we looked like a row boat beside her.

She is big -- way too big for us.

We were on the Zuiderdam when she first arrived from Europe. Zuiderdam is 83, 305 gross tonnage -- which is large for HAL.

When the Oasis arrived we looked like a row boat beside her.

I always knew she was big but had never seen her until we flew over the Port of Fort Lauderdale/Port Everglades. Even DH couldn't get over the size.

These pictures were from the air on our way down and on our way back from a cruise on Carnival Liberty (out of Miami, FL) from 4/5/14 - 4/12/14. On our first Sea Day, the 6th, we passed HAL Zuiderdam and was able to get pictures of her. She was heading back into Fort Lauderdale. Since you have been on her, I thought I'd attach one of the better pictures I was able to get of her. Feel free to save it if you'd like. :)

100_8235-2.jpg

I always knew she was big but had never seen her until we flew over the Port of Fort Lauderdale/Port Everglades. Even DH couldn't get over the size.

These pictures were from the air on our way down and on our way back from a cruise on Carnival Liberty (out of Miami, FL) from 4/5/14 - 4/12/14. On our first Sea Day, the 6th, we passed HAL Zuiderdam and was able to get pictures of her. She was heading back into Fort Lauderdale. Since you have been on her, I thought I'd attach one of the better pictures I was able to get of her. Feel free to save it if you'd like. :)

100_8235-2.jpg

Thank you

The Oasis and Allure are indeed giant, but don't seem crowded. DH and I were on the Allure for our honeymoon in 2011, and it was a good trip. Friendly crew and no lack of things to do. It was actually pretty nice to pre-book shows.

• 3 weeks later...