Queen Victoria - World Cruise 2008

KenC

A big HI to Larry and all the guyz we met up with onboard - Jack, Brent, Tony, Frank, David, Darrell and Eric (not to mention those not on CC) - you all helped make this one of the best cruises ever!! I endorse everything Larry writes about the ship - she is fantastic. Afraid the review may be a time coming as I have to get back into hotel routine for a while - but I will produce one :D

Ken

waiting for it with eager anticipation ken....hope you havnt been flooded out, i think the weatherman took full advantage of your absence while you were gone and ole blighty has had a bashing.

regards...roscoe

Yes, meeting so many great people was a highlight of the cruise.

I doubt I will write a real review, but I will put in a few comments here and there. And I learned that too many days at sea lead to weight gain. I really prefer a more port-intensive cruise.

We really enjoyed spending some of our time with the CCers from this group. We could not have had better dinner table mates than Darrell and Erik...hope we'll be able to meet up again.

Bill Miller was on our flight back to NJ from LA and we had a nice chat with him while waiting for our flight. Hard to believe he spends more than 200 days a year on cruise ships!

We found it best to ignore the whingers, although Brent [Tricyrtis] did give many of them some feedback about their negativity ;).

• 2 months later...

heya Kenc, just arrived back in NZ , you were right she is a fantastic ship. Have booked for 2010. Ive been searching through the threads and surprised there has been no mention of the guy being asked to leave the ship in Hong Kong for........inappropriate behaviour.........

Hope you are enjoying the spring warmth...regards roscoe

• 3 weeks later...
heya Kenc, just arrived back in NZ , you were right she is a fantastic ship. Have booked for 2010. Ive been searching through the threads and surprised there has been no mention of the guy being asked to leave the ship in Hong Kong for........inappropriate behaviour.........

Hope you are enjoying the spring warmth...regards roscoe

Sorry I missed the Roscoe ..... come on spill the beans!!!

Passenger, crew, who???

What Spring warmth???

Ken

Archived