Genesis Class Ship is Going to be SO Big That...

Okay, a few people were mentioning jokes about the new Genesis Class ships in http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=509802. Personally, I thought that they were funny enough that everyone might enjoy them. So, here's a thread just for that....

Genesis Class ships will be so BIG that they can just add a runway to land the Airbus A380s....

Please, add your own!

Circling the circumference of the ship & going into Big Shot from Stratosphere in Las Vegas on the 20th deck.

Then the lifeboats that will actually be the elderly fleet of Empress, Monarch, Rhapsody, Sovereign, and one more yet to be chosen.

The intention of this thread was to be light-hearted and fun.

The ship will be so large that instead of a buffet, they will have a conveyor belt of food. You just stand and the food goes by!

hi Jan even though I said Radiance class is big enough, we dont have to worry about anything bigger getting here on the west coast. they can't get those giants through the Panama canal. I guess you are still having winter way up there brr. hugh:)

Genesis is SOOO big, they're making moving walkways to go from bow to stern, and port to starboard...;)

LOL, then the old CD joke about passengers asking which elevator goes to the front of the boat won't be funny anymore! :)

The intention of this thread was to be light-hearted and fun.

There is no topic lighthearted enough to avoid complaint and controversy.:D

.........so big that it will never have to leave port. You just get up every morning and take jwattle's moving walkway (supersonic version) to whichever exit leads to the continent of your choice.

OK, here goes:

The Genesis ship is so large that even the norovius has to take to elevator to get around.

The Genesis ship is so large they are thinking of naming it " 'Trumps' Genesis Of The Seas"

The Genesis ship is so large they need to rename "BINGO" as 5 letters are simply not enough

The Genesis ship is so large that G.W Bush launched a bi-partisan comittee to investigate whether "nucular" propolsion technology is being used

The Genesis ship is so large they've replaced "Caribbean Night" with "Northern Hemishpere Night" in the dining room

The Genesis ship is so large you need a golf cart to get to the next tee on the minigolf course

The Genesis ship is so large, a skater tragically drown when she fell through the ice in the ice skating rink. (Yes, it's that deep.....)

The Genesis ship is so large they use broken off glacier masses for the ice carving demonstrations (Trying to be topical there w/the whole global warming thing.....)

The Geneis ship is so large the rock climbing wall is replaced by a full-scale replica of Mt. Rushmore. (The bells are located in each president's nostils....)

The Gensis ship is so large, they replaced CoCoCay with CoCoKay-through-Zee (It's an alphabet joke, folks.....)

I could go on......

- Ken

Capt. George on the Serenade said that Genesis is sooo big that it will even have it's own bad parts of town :eek:

I can't stop....

The Genesis ship is so large, both Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama have announced they're running for Captain......

- Ken

The Genesis ship will be so large, calls from fore to aft will be long distance.

All these made my night. LOL!!

Archived