Please share formal night photos?

jacksmom09

There is a thread in the photo forums. I wil try to see if I can post mine for you! These are not the ones we bought, just some we snapped. We were on the Carib. Princess in Nov. 06.

First formal night I wore this dress. ( My pic is not good)

f06_f22190.jpg

Second formal night. I had a long ball gown skirt on. (This outfit I bought for my brother's wedding and it was way more comfortable)

100_0917.jpg?t=1175136114

Oooooh.....I love this!!!!! I always thought it would be a fun idea to post outfits that were actually worn on cruises. Not just for formal nights, but for all of the nights!! I spend so much time picking out outfits cuz it's such a fun thing to do (shopping is my passion). I also love finding bargains, so I would love to see a thread devoted to actual pictures of cruise fashions! (Maybe there is one but I just don't know about it)?:D

Hi,:) if you want to click on my signature I have photos from

quite a few cruises.....formal nights, informal and casual too.

Wraithe, you and your husband look beautiful together:)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,:) if you want to click on my signature I have photos from

quite a few cruises.....formal nights, informal and casual too.

Wraithe, you and your husband look beautiful together:)

LOL, thanks Lois, I'll tell Mrs. Wraithe that you liked the pics!:D

Hi Wraithe, forgive me....I guess I assumed it was your

wife posting;)

I should know better than to assume anything:D

The pictures are great though:)

Hi Wraithe, forgive me....I guess I assumed it was your

wife posting;)

I should know better than to assume anything:D

The pictures are great though:)

No problem Lois, and thank you for the kind words. I really enjoy the whole dressing up thing, I don't have much opportunity to dress up, so when I get the chance, I will. Part of the fun of that is the formal night photos, so I enjoy them as well.

Thanks again,

wraithe

I was going to share mine but I can't figure out how to put pics here!!

There's two ways to do it, you can click on the button that looks like a postcard on the post page, and once you get into that, you can upload from your hard drive and it will resize the photo to meet CC's requirements, which are small and can be hard to make out. The other way is to post photos on a web site, like Flickr, or the one I use, Photobucket, then you just click on the URL banner under the pic and it will automatically copy the URL, click on the little planet button above, right click it and paste the URL in there, and you'll get the nice, big pics like I have above. I hope that isn't too difficult to understand, it's really easier than it sounds. There's a test forum on the main page where you can practice until you figure it out. I've spent quite a bit of time there, with a few choice words until I figured out what I was trying to do. Good luck.

So do you have to wear a long dress on formal night? Would a knee length cocktail dress be alright?:confused:

Hi, a cocktail dress will be fine:)

I am another one who never has the opportunity to get

dressed "to the 9s" here at home. So I really enjoy

the formal nights too:D

So do you have to wear a long dress on formal night? Would a knee length cocktail dress be alright?:confused:

My wife enjoys wearing long formal gowns on RCL formal nights, but it's not required by any means. Many women wear cocktail dresses, and some wear pantsuits. It's really up to you how dressy you want to go. Happy sailing!

Archived